Chapter 8

Posted 7 hours ago 

Posted 7 hours ago 

JadaMomoa: Real Life

2,983,472 likes ~ 55,475 comments

---

"Shawn McDeets, you are under arrest." I push the guy against the car as I begin to handcuff him.

"You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say..." Jennifer's voice gets cut off as the instrumental begins to play in the background.

"THAT WAS PERFECT!" The director shouts before instructing us to reshoot the scene a couple more times

Jennifer and I are finally collaborating, it has been in the works for a couple of years now. We recorded this track a year ago but never had the chance to film a music video due to our schedules but we are releasing the audio soon.

I won't lie I have a stunt double for this shoot since I've been getting tired too easily and because I don't want to have any risks with my pregnancy. I've already had a miscarriage before and I don't want to have another one especially since I'm still early in my pregnancy. 

Jenny and I are also to planning to shoot a short film for this song. It's going to be an action song but everything makes sense since the song is all about being partners through everything. We are kind of like Thelma and Louise but more from an overview and it's about women empowerment. Recognising the roles that women play in our society and noticing how it's downgraded.

"Ok, walk into the station." The director says and we stand outside of the door, ready to walk in. "Action."

I pull open the door while Jennifer holds the restrained suspect, dragging him into the station where everybody is watching. We receive pat on the backs before the male officers take the guy off our hands, insisting that they can take over from here.

"Don't push me to my limit." Jennifer sings before hitting the locker door.

We sing along to the chorus as we are disregarded by the officers while the male officers take the credit for our work.