Chapter 42

JasonMomoa: Salute to all the working mothers

5,000,000 likes ~ 23,000 comments

---

I silently carry my son onto set as Jason follows behind me with our daughter in her carrier. We ignore the paparazzi quietly snapping pictures of us as we walk into the mansion that we are scheduled to shoot in.

"Jason." I turn back to look at my husband. "I know that we had fun on the set with Adidas but this is different, this is Vogue."

Jason smirks as I put Kai into his carrier

Jason smirks as I put Kai into his carrier. He picks up Kai's carrier as if it weighs nothing and follows me over to a woman who tells me where the dressing room is. I get my family situated in their before looking over at Jason.

"I mean it." I hiss. "You better be on your best behaviour."

"Yes mother." He playfully rolls his eyes at me and I purse my lips at him. I wanted to say something more but I'm suddenly whisked away for a quick meeting with the British Vogue team.

Even though I haven't released any new projects, it's nice to see the support that I am getting from certain brands post pregnancy.

I really need to sort through my projects and decide what I will be scraping and what I will be releasing. It won't be long till Jason goes back to work on a full time basis and I don't want to be stuck doing nothing. 

Even if I don't get to do any televised appearances or performances, I want the world to still remember me for something.

Last night I received an email from an individual that I do not know and we had a conversation about the current affairs in the world.

The individual wanted me to use my voice for my fellow black people and put out an album that praises our skin. I had no reason to object and I never want my children to fear for their lives in the future due to their skin. If I can make a difference to atleast one person, I am happy to put in the work.

The whole album with Robyn and Onika is on hold. I need to have a conversation with Jason before getting back to them since I was planning to abandon the project altogether.