Chapter 29

Posted 4 hours ago

Posted 4 hours ago

JasonMomoa: For all the people worried about this beautiful woman, just know she is ok and resting at the moment. She was overworked from work but we are back from the hospital and she is doing much better. She just needs to rest so go ahead and wish her well in her comments.

2,000,030 likes ~ 10,584 comments

---

Thankfully due to Jelena's quick thinking I was taken to hospital where they were able to stabilise me before things went from bad to worse. My blood pressure was higher than it was supposed to and I had overworked myself to the point that the twins were almost put in a critical position. I almost lost the twins and it makes me feel like the worst mother ever. 

Jelena was by my side until Jason showed up then she left to give us some space. He scolded me which made me cry because I was being selfish by pushing myself knowing that I'm carrying twins. Nevertheless, he has been my side throughout the whole thing. We were in the hospital for two days before I was ordered to go on bedrest.

 We were in the hospital for two days before I was ordered to go on bedrest

"I have to work." I tell Jason as I stagger to my feet. "I don't do bedrest."

"You're doing it today, get back on the bed." Jason orders me and my mouth drops.

"Don't you order me around."

"You're on bedrest." He shuts our bedroom door and locks it. "Get back to bed Jada and I mean it."

"No." I cross my arms and he sighs.

"Jada." He presses and I shake my head.

"I'm going to work."

"You know what." He lifts his hand in surrender. "I'm not doing this with you."

I watch as he unlocks the doors before opening the door.

"Where are you going?" I quietly ask.

"I'm leaving." He rolls his eyes. "I'm going to work."

"I thought you were off." I say as I take a few steps towards me and he lifts me his hand up to stop me from getting close.