Chapter 18

Posted 2 hours ago

Posted 2 hours ago

JadaMomoa: F.R.I.E.N.D.S (Imagine a dope ass collaboration from all of us)

1,938,434 likes ~ 11,323 comments

---

Jason and I decided to enlist the help of Jelena when it comes down to choosing our home. Jelena has exquisite taste and I want our new home to be more like who we are. Jason and I are both two different people, we clash a lot in terms of what we like because Jason is that little bit more free spirited than I am. He is known for being the chill one whereas I'm the perfectionist, so I want a home that it more elegant and classy whereas Jason wants a more comfy looking home.

It's obvious that we both want different things but it's just down to the people that we are. I know that in the end, Jason will support my decision but I have to be willing to compromise because it wouldn't be fair for me to get my own way. 

"Jason, what are you wearing?" Jelena asks as she pulls up in our driveway. "Jada, how can you let him wear this?"

I kiss my teeth as I take in Jason's outfit and his skateboard that he is about to leave at our doorstep.

"I went skateboarding." Jason responds with a smile. Even though we have to view these homes, Jason decided to go skateboarding and it has left us without enough time for him to go inside and get dressed. I've literally doused him in my perfume because he doesn't have time to shower.

"Jada," Jelena gives me a look, "are you going to the park or to view your house?"

I flip her off as we get inside her car.

"I need to take you guys shopping and teach you guys how to properly dress for different events." She looks back at us. "Do you guys not read my magazines?"

Jason just laughs at her and I give her a look.

"I just wanted to comfortable." I try to explain and she waves me off as she starts the car.

"Jean shorts aren't comfortable but eh, at least you aren't wearing jogging bottoms." Jelena says with a sigh.

We spend the next forty minutes catching up on our lives as Jelena drives us to the first home where the agent is currently waiting for us.