Chapter 2

Posted 3 hours ago

Posted 3 hours ago

JadaMomoa: Throwing it back to three 18 year olds with a dream

4,938,853 likes ~ 23,485 comments

---

I give my best Sasha Fierce energy as I walk down the steps

I give my best Sasha Fierce energy as I walk down the steps. My concert is ending so I decided to give a small speech before performing one more song before it ends. 

Before I reach the last step I lift the mic to my lips, "As you know the show is ending but the night is still young. I just wanted to take this moment to express my gratitude to everyone who showed out tonight and for those who paid to watch the live stream. I appreciate you all." 

Everyone begins to cheer and I feel a smile growing on my lips. 

"As you may know, all the money made from your tickets is ALL being donated to a charity dear to my heart. What you may not know is that many years ago, my husband and I were pregnant." I close my eyes for a second as the whole arena goes silent. "We lost our baby, it was unfortunate but it happened. I wanted to donate to those who suffer from miscarriages to those who have illnesses that prevent them from getting better. This goes out to all the women who are struggling with the loss because it's real and it's there."

Everyone begins to clap as I place a hand over my chest while tears spill down my face. "I am so grateful and thankful to all of you. I also have to give thanks to my husband, Jason Momoa who is my rock. He has been everything that I could ever dream of and more, 4 years of marriage is so worth it. Being with him for almost a decade is amazing because he is worth it. He is my life and soul, everything that I need. Jason is the air that I breathe."

I hear people 'aw' at my words and I smile as I look towards the side of the stage, I lift my hand out motioning for Jason to come out. "Tonight, I will dedicate my last song to my soulmate."

Everyone cheers as Jason comes out. He looks at me in surprise before pulling me in for a bear hug, causing a huge reaction. I ignore everyone as I throw my arms around him before pecking his lips.

"I love you." I mouth and he repeats it outloud. I lift the microphone back to my lips as I recite the words I love you.

I am in love with you (I'm in love)
You set me free
I can't do this thing called life without you here with me
'Cause I'm dangerously in love with you (dangerously in love)
I'll never leave
Just, just keep lovin' me the way I love you lovin' me
'Cause I am in love with you (I'm in love)
You set me free
I can't do this thing called life without you here with me
'Cause I'm dangerously in love with you (dangerously in love)
I'll never leave
Just keep lovin' me the way I love you lovin' me

---

After the show, Jason and I decide to go on a date night just because we feel like it. It's always nice to spend some time together anyways just because I know that the next few months are going to be busy.

 It's always nice to spend some time together anyways just because I know that the next few months are going to be busy

Jason is filming Aquaman and I am working on a new album. We want to get all of this done before I'm due just so that we can enjoy the intimate moments more.

Since I started getting cold due to the sheerness of the top half of my dress, Jason took off his leather coat and put it over my shoulders which made me smile. I love when he spots things about me and makes an effort. 

We honestly work well together, he is just perfect for me and I am just happy that I'm not on tour at this moment because I can now travel with him while he films. 

We make our way into the VIP section of our favourite Turkish restaurant, I'm not really a seafood kind of girl whereas Jason is on and off about it. We don't even need to place an order since they already know what we are going to get.

"How are you feeling about all of this?" I ask as I motion towards my stomach.

"It feels surreal." He wipes at his eyes, "Goddamn, I am so ready for this. It's like our whole life is coming true. I've wanted this moment ever since we got married but we were always so bust to try and then it happened but we lost it."

I place my hand over his, giving it a squeeze.

"Now we are being given a second chance and I couldn't be happier, Jada." He lifts our hands hand up before interlacing our fingers. "I feel like now is the right time."

"It is." I whisper.

"Yes, it is." He smiles at me before playfully pinching my cheeks, "Don't get soft on me now. I'm surprised that you are not already planning to move and shit."

"Well..." I pull a face, "I didn't want to book anything now until we have released the information on our pregnancy just because I don't the real estate agent knowing before everyone. Since we are going to have to find somewhere suitable for a baby as well as knowing if anything would require planning permission and such when baby proofing the land."

"When do you want to tell our families?" He asks as our food is brought out, we thanks the waiters as we dig into the platter.

"I just want to enjoy this moment by ourselves before everyone gets involved and try to dictating our lives." I state as I think to how my mom will want to move in to take care of me when I don't need it.

"Less talking and more eating." He says with a wink