Chapter 19

Posted 47 minutes ago

JadaMomoa: When your husband takes the best photos and knows your angles 

1,000,286 likes ~ 4,836 comments

---

After Jason and I decided to buy Tamar's home, we got changed and went out to dinner with my family. My sister and my mom just wanted all the pregnancy details, it was nice just to be able to catch up with them. Even though my family and my friends know about my pregnancy, I just keep forgetting to keep them in the loop of how things are going.

I practically spent the whole day at the studio, trying to get these albums together but I'm happy that it is our friends night tonight. We usually try to meet up weekly for a big friends dinner but we are always so busy so we try to make it a monthly thing. It hasn't happened in a few months due to everyone being in different cities but tonight is the night. Unfortunately not everyone can make it but it is still going to be tons of fun.

"It's like being in Paris, completely stunning." I tell Jason as we try find a parking spot, "It's crazy because nobody outside can see what is going on. Like you don't even know what it looks like unless you've been inside or seen the pictures."

"How's that?" He looks at me confused before looking back at the road.

"The windows are completed tinted but you wouldn't think so from the inside because it looks like a normal window." I say with a shrug as I begin texting in the groupchat. "It's hard to get on the list, they usually have up to 80 people inside at a time so getting reservations is difficult."

"We could've just cooked." Jason states and I purse my lips. "Instead we've dropped over ten thousand just for a few hours."

"I know but the memory that we will make it will be priceless." I tell him as he pulls into the carpark that we have just noticed. We show the staff the black card that was mailed to me, this is the only way that we can enter. Jason hands the key to the valet and we walk into the restaurant which is called, The Globe.

"We've been waiting on your asses." Dwayne says with a fake angry look and I smile as Jason pulls him in for a big brother hug. "Jason, your ass is getting pale."

I turn to Dwayne's new girlfriend, Nya Cage and they have been all over the news. Nya Cage is the daughter of the late boxer Lucas Cage and Lil Kim, a tragic love story.

"Hey Nya." I say as I smile at her.

"It's so nice to meet you." She says as she pulls me in for a hug which I accept.

" She says as she pulls me in for a hug which I accept