Chapter 39

Celebs102: #JadaMomoa surprises the world as she steps out at the Billboard Music Awards to perform alongside #Normani

Celebs102: #JadaMomoa surprises the world as she steps out at the Billboard Music Awards to perform alongside #Normani. This is Jada's first performance since giving birth and she looked amazing in her getup. Although the Momoa's weren't present for the show, Jada did win an award which was accepted by her bestfriend Ramira Fenty who also presented the award.

80,092 likes ~ 18,000 comments

---

After my performance at the Billboard Music Awards, I decided to come straight home to be with my husband. What he told me during our anniversary really stuck with me and it hurts to know that I made him feel insecure as a man.

Solange and Jules are watching the twins inside with my mom while I spend some time with Jason in the jacuzzi.

"You performed so well." Jason places his hands on either side of me, trapping me. "You're a natural."

"I couldn't have done it without you." I honestly respond as I down the rest of my wine before setting the glass to the side.

"I wish I could have been there tonight." Jason softly says as he lightly pecks my lips. 

"We have kids now." I mutter as I rub my face against his, "Things are going to be different now."

"I know

"I know." A small moan leaves my lips as Jason starts kissing my neck. His hands remain at my side as the close mouth kisses on turn to open mouthed kisses

I wrap my arms around his neck as his words start playing in my mind.

Jada, I became insecure as a man. You made me feel insecure and I constantly asked myself why I wasn't good enough for you.

"I'm... mmm Jason." Jason starts sucking on my neck and his hands are now wrapped around me. "I'm sorry for hurting you."

Jason barely focuses on what I'm saying, "What?"

His large hands run and up down my body. 

"I'm sorry for making you feel insecure." I inhale sharply as his hand grazes my inner thigh. "Jason, listen to me."