Chapter 3

Posted 12 hours ago 

Posted 12 hours ago 

JadaMomoa: Throwing it back to the time when we filmed a movie together and fell in love

6,754,694 likes ~ 233,000 comments 

---

"Girl, you really glowing these days." Jennifer comments as soon as we meet up. I give her a look before responding.

"Girl, we all are glowing." 

"This is what success looks like ladies." Rihanna says as she puts her arms around us. "Lavish in this moment."

Rightfully so, we are all in our prime and I wish that we would take more moments like these to celebrate our successes. In our friendship group, one of us will randomly throw a party to celebrate everything that we've been doing. It's not about one person but about all of us.

This time Rihanna organised it and it's completely different from how I expected it.

"Picture." A photographer says as he stops in front of us. We pose for the picture before looking at the photo. 

"Jada, quit playing

"Jada, quit playing." Rihanna says as she pinches my butt. "You better fix that face."

I laugh and Jennifer comes to my defence.

"She looks good though." The photographer offers to take more pictures and we accept. We keep posing until my husband jumps in front of the shot and decides to take over our shoot.

 We keep posing until my husband jumps in front of the shot and decides to take over our shoot

"Jason, you knucklehead." Jennifer says while flicking his ear and he pretends to be offended.

"Hey." He points to his shirt, "Knuckleheads rule."

"Get your man." Rihanna comments as she shoves me in his direction and he wraps his arms around me. 

"Later ladies." Jason says before clicking his tongue and walking us away. 

"This is not the outfit that I laid out for you and you're late." I comment as I look him up and down.

He shrugs as he chuckles, "To be fair. I finished filming later than expected, crashed in the guest bedroom then grabbed what was there before heading over here."

"But did you shower?" I playfully asks and he wraps one arm around my waist.

"Why don't you smell for yourself?" He cheekily responds and my eyes widen.

"Jay, no." I try to protest but it's to no use as he sticks my head under his giant arms, I'm literally by his armpits. "You asshole."

I slam my fists against his back and I can't help but laugh as I feel his body shaking with laughter. He releases me before passionately kissing me. I respond with the same amount of passion as my hands rest against his chest.

"LET'S GET IT ON!" I hear Teyana shout and next thing you Marvin Gaye is playing. I hear a few hoots as Jason and I still remain in our kiss. I let out a small moan as his hands move down to my bum, squeezing it.

"Y'all need a room or are you good?" Rihanna asks as she pulls up, separating us. "If I ain't getting dick then you sure as hell ain't about to get dicked down."

"Ain't nothing you ain't seen before." Jason responds with a smirk before laughing as Rihanna goes red and walks away. 

It's true though, at most events or whenever we get together with our friends, Jason can't keep his hands off me. Naturally, many of our friends have walked in on us getting it on. They all act as if they hate it but it doesn't stop them from sticking around for a few minutes and that's the tea.

When we are together, we do have a lot of loving but it's because when we are working we don't spend as much time together. If I'm out here doing a world tour, Jason can't come to all the stops with me cause he still has to work. When Jason is out here travelling for work, I can't always come because I work.

Although, we do plan to work on our schedules and not letting it get ahead of us seeing as we are now expecting a little one.

"You're perfect. Do you know that?" He says as we begin to slow dance. 

"And you're my dream man." I respond with a smile. "You are everything that I can dream of and more."

"Even in my flip flops?" I roll my eyes at him.

"Yes, even in your damn flip flops." He leans down and presses a light kiss to my forehead.

Jason is a Hawaiian man, he lives in flip flops. It doesn't matter what outfit he is wearing, he always has flip flops on which annoys me so much but I accept that it's part of who he is. He even turned up to an event barefoot, the nerve of him but I still love this crazy man.

"Now y'all better be ready to turn the fuck up." Rihanna says into the mic and people scream back. "Cause we about to WORK!"

"Work, work, work, work, work, work
You see me I be work, work, work, work, work, work
You see me do me dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt
There's something 'bout that work, work, work, work, work, work
When you a gon' learn, learn, learn, learn, learn, learn
Me na care if me tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired
..." She begins to sing into the mic as Drake comes out from out of nowhere.  

Now you know that I have to support my friend so I begin to twerk along with majority of the women here but my twerk is slightly more conservative since I'm with child and my man looks ready to lick me out. 

What I didn't expect to see that had me in fits was for Jason to pull up besides me and attempt to twerk.

"Ayyy, my homebody Jason is coming through with that twerk." Rihanna says into the mic while Drake takes over. She makes her over to us and begins to shake what her mama gave her.

Everyone is literally watching us and I don't know if I should cry or laugh.

"Come on babe, shake that ass."

No.