Chapter 20

Posted 58 minutes ago

JadaMomoa: Mr Momoa 

1,001,213 likes ~ 986 comments

---

"So, it's like a triple date?" Jason asks as make our way over to Dwayne's home which he is planning to sell soon.

I shrug my shoulders, "But to call it a triple date sounds weird, we're just hanging out."

"But everyone is dating eachother."

"Boy, shut yo mouth." I kiss my teeth at him before laughing. "So, what do you want? A boy or a girl?"

"I wouldn't mind either but I kind of want a girl first." I look at Jason, surprised with his answer. "I want a girl because of you. If I am given the chance to have a daughter then I would raise her to be like you because you are amazing. You are the definition of what it means to be perfect woman and with the way that I love you, I expect nothing less for our daughter. I want someone to be able to look at her the way I do with you, to love her like I love you."

"Jase." I feel my cheeks heating up and I place my hand over his. "You are perfect and no matter what, you are going to be the best father to our children."

He squeezes my hands and I smile at him.

"I'm really excited for this next chapter of our life." I tell him as we interlock our fingers.

"How many children do you want?" He asks while letting go of my hands as he makes a turn. Jason has definitely improved with his driving, he isn't zooming down these streets as much especially since I puked the last time. He makes it so that you feel that you are on a never ending rollercoaster. He has since been careful with me but I do see him zooming down those streets when he is alone. 

I think for a moment, "3 or 4. Does that sound good?"

"It sounds perfect."

---

"My brother." Dwayne says as he pulls both Joe and Jason in for a hug. You would definitely think that all three of them are brothers when actually Joe and Dwayne are cousins. Bound by the water.

"Hey Jada." Amerie comes up to me and I pull her in for a hug before doing the same to Nya Cage. 

An hour later we have all settled in the backyard where the guys have now started a bbq

"Jada, you need to take my brother on vacation." Dwayne says while slapping Jason's back. "This man is white as hell."

"You're both really pale." Nya comments. "You guys need to get out in the sun."

I look down at my hands and legs which actually are pale.

"You guys live in LA and you are pale as fuck." Dwayne adds and I purse my lips at him.

"Jase, we being bullied." I say to Jason after popping my lips and Amerie laughs.

"The burgers are ready." Joe interrupts before we can really get into it. Amerie walks over to the dock where she plugs her phone into, a few seconds later one of my songs is playing.

You can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
Either way I don't wanna wake up from you (turn the lights on)
Sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
Somebody, pinch me--your love's too good to be true (turn the lights on)
My guilty pleasure--I ain't going nowhere
Baby, 'long as you're here, I'll be floating on air 'cause you're my
You can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
Either way I don't wanna wake up from you (turn the lights on)

I can't help but do my dance while singing along. I used to love performing this song and the costuming gave me absolute life. It is definitely one of my favourite songs.

"Ayeee, get it." Nya films me as I dance. 

Next thing I know, I'm being joined by Jason and Dwayne who are not the best dancers. 

"They are crazy as fuck." Amerie laughs as she cuddles up to Joe as they get started on those hot dogs. 

By the time the song ends, the guys have given up on the dancing. 

Jason pulls me in for a kiss that I gladly accept. "You wanna find somewhere?"

I bite my lip as I look into his eyes, "Let's go."

He grabs my hand and leads me inside the house without the others knowing, we make our way into a guest room that is situated downstairs besides the bathroom.

As soon as we enter the room, our lips connect in a passionate embrace as Jason's hands run up and down my body. He eventually rests his hands on my bum, squeezing it as we walk backwards towards the bed.

I open my mouth more as Jason's tongue enters my mouth, I let out a small moan as his finger grazes my other set of lips.

"You like that." He breathlessly asks in my ear as he makes quick work of unbuttoning my shorts and pulling them down before pushing back onto the bed.

"Jase." I breathlessly call out to him as I untie my blouse, exposing myself to him.

Jason quickly pulls his top off then starts unbuttoning his jeans while giving me a lustful look. I feel my mouth stretch into a smirk as I sit up, pulling my arms out of the blouse before grabbing his belt buckle. 

I pull him closer to me before slowly sliding down his jeans while looking up at him through my lashes. I quickly pull down his boxers before grabbing him in my hands, I feel myself getting wet once I hear the small moan that leaves his lips.

I run my hands up and down his shaft a few times before taking him in my mouth.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I hear after the door suddenly flies open and I pull him out of my mouth with a loud pop.  

"Really guys?" Nia asks, feeling the second hand embarrassment.

"You guys are not going to fuck in my house." Dwayne states and Jason just laughs as he pulls his boxers and jeans up.

"Can you guys atleast get out?" Jason finally speaks up. "Jada is naked."

"Nya, stay in here and watch them." Dwayne's voice sounds the whole room. 

"Why me?" She squeaks as I reach for my blouse while keeping myself hidden behind Jason's large body.

"If we both leave then they will fit in a quickie."

I am so embarrassed.