Chapter 38

AN: Long Chapter.

---

JasonMomoa: A month ago

6,000,000 likes ~ 19,029 comments

---

It's crazy to see just how fast time flies. It feels as if I had given birth just yesterday when in actual fact, it's been two months.

The last two months with Kiana and Kai have flown by so fast but I've learnt to really treasure every moment. Time was never something that I was too concerned about pre pregnancy, I only cared about time when I had a deadline.

Time would fly by and I didn't care as long as I had my shit together but my babies changed that. I care so much about the time that we spend together and apart which is why I decided to have a home studio built in our studio. 

I couldn't bare the thought of going to a studio and leaving the twins behind but I also know that the studio is no environment for children. 

Jason had to go back to work to do ADR but he hated being away from the children so I started bringing them along. I don't know how they do it but Jason has the twins wrapped around his finger and not the other way around.

Anytime he speaks, they lift their heads up to listen. It's as if they feel his presence because they are always aware that he is home before he even enters the room. 

At first I was jealous of the bond that they formed but I learned to cherish it. It is one of my favourite moments, the love is so clear between them. The twins do show me love but Jason is like the sun in their eyes.

One time Jason was doing an Aquaman photoshoot in our home studio and I kid you not, Kiara's mouth dropped when she saw him. She's only two months old but this little madame started fussing and reaching for her daddy. When I refused to give her up, she started crying her little eyes out until he took her from me. The love in her eyes was crystal clear as she pressed her tiny hand to his chest.

Kai lifts up his head and lets out a gurgle as he stares at the door.

I realise that Jason is probably walking here as I rock Kai in my arms because he is now staring wide eyed at the door.

"There's my boy." Jason walks into the kitchen and Kai lets out a sound as he stares at his father. I smile down at my boy because he really is growing so fast and it won't be long until he starts crawling and talking.

 I smile down at my boy because he really is growing so fast and it won't be long until he starts crawling and talking