Chapter 4

Jason and I have an event to attend later on so we had to move up my video shoot. I've been up since 7 am filming Beautiful Liar featuring Shakira. My head is itching underneath this wig since we've had all these lights on us while dancing.

I was initially due to shoot this video a few months later but I requested for it to be moved up due to my pregnancy, I ain't tryna be belly dancing with a big ole belly. Jason has been so sweet to me, he even came to the shoot for me.

"And Action."

 "'Let's not kill the karma
(Ay) Let's not start a fight
(Ay) It's not worth the drama
For a beautiful liar
(Oh) Can't we laugh about it?
(Oh) It's not worth our time
(Oh) We can live without him
Just a beautiful liar...."

We end up shooting for hour, swapping positions before doing some wall work

We end up shooting for hour, swapping positions before doing some wall work. I'm so happy that I trained with Shakira and the choreographer months ago since it's not always the easiest to do.

 I'm so happy that I trained with Shakira and the choreographer months ago since it's not always the easiest to do

After almost 4 hours, we finally change outfits. They activate the fake rain for us to dance to, the good thing is that we aren't necessarily lip syncing for this part, we are really just dancing as the music plays.

 They activate the fake rain for us to dance to, the good thing is that we aren't necessarily lip syncing for this part, we are really just dancing as the music plays

"And that's a WRAP!" The director of the shoot says, I turn to Shakira and we high five. 

"Babe, you did so good." Jason exclaims as he wraps his arms around my body. I lean up and he leans down, meeting me for a kiss.

"Yeah but now I want to watch over everything." I comment, "I don't him saying that it's a wrap then we have to come back to reshoot."

"Oh Jada." He sighs, knowing that we are about to spend another few hours here watching over the footage. 

---

We are here at a Black and White party hosted by John Legend. It's for charity but it's also a celebration of the successes of us people of colour. Everyone that you can dream of is here, even Rihanna's twin Ramira. 

"Aye it's about to be turnt." Cardi says into her phone as she shows us on her instagram live. I blow a huge kiss at the camera as Jason wraps his arms around my waist.

Cardi gives us a knowing look.

"What you don't know is that Jada and her mans Jason are lowkey freaks." Jason bursts out laughing at this as he steers me away while we laugh at the exposure. I'm pretty sure everyone knows that every since we were supposedly 'caught' getting it on at a movie theatre.  

"Bitch, you is glowing." Ramira says as she kisses my cheek. I take in her glowing her appearance as she hugs Jason.

"Now what are you hiding underneath that big dress of yours?" I ask, curious since she's not one to hide under clothes.

"Girl she's hiding Zayn's sperm." Cardi interrupts as she stands in the middle of us and we all laugh. "She ain't wanna say that she's carrying Zayn's baby."

"Oh wow

"Oh wow. Congratulations." Jason states while patting her back before moving his hand to the small of my back.

"Y'all tripping." Ramira responds with a smile. "Zayn and I are not expecting."

"Brap Brap Brap." I hear an identical voice interrupt.

"Look what witch walked in." Ramira dramatically side eyes her sister before looking her up and down.

"Hey fairy godmother." Rihanna wraps her arms around her twin before kissing her face.

I notice that both Cardi and Nicki ain't speaking. We all know that they've been beefing since time but honestly, they need to work it out. I don't want to be collaborating with both of them if they are just going to beef all the time.

Jason senses the tense air so he kisses my cheek, warning me to be careful before walking off to join the other stars.

"Got something to say." Nicki snaps at Cardi who is looking at her slyly.

"I do," Cardi slightly smirks. "but I don't think you want to hear it."

"Bi--" Nicki's voice gets louder and Ramira goes up to her face.

"Don't try, not here. This event is for charity, don't bring none of that bad energy around here." She hisses. "If you wanna fight then fight the person who did your butt surgery cause honey that shit ain't moving."

My face drops at the diss and Rihanna spits out the drink. Cardi bursts out laughing from behind Ramira. 

It's safe to say that Ramira is team Cardi whereas Rihanna is not picking sides.

"Oh, so we gone be like that." Nicki has this faraway look in her eyes. "Really Ramira?"

"You should go Nicki, I ain't tryna beef you." Ramira states as Rihanna looks confused as hell.

"Seems to me like you wanna be another hater."

"Honey, nobody bought your album." I cover my mouth in complete in shock. "Am I also to blame?"

"Ok Bi-" Nicki starts and Rihanna gets up in her face.

"Now baby girl, this is my twin. We ain't about to do that today." Rihanna starts to lead Nicki away and I lift my hands up as soon as I hear Cardi cackle.

"Hahaha." I shake my head in surprise over what just went down.

"Oh bitch, you want some of me?" I hear Nicki before I'm suddenly pushed down as Nicki launches at Cardi.

A team of security come to separate the girls as Jason comes tearing past the crowd that is seemingly forming. As I'm getting I get pushed away by security who assume that I'm trying to interfere.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I hear Jason roar as he punches he security guard, "She's pregnant."

Everyone stops and looks at me as I slightly fan myself. 

I suddenly begin to feel hot in my dress as one figure turns into two, into three and then it's black.

---

A book on Ramira (Rihanna's twin) is in the works so it'll be out in a few weeks or less.