Chapter 27

Posted 1 hours ago 

Posted 1 hours ago 

JadaMomoa: To my dearest husband of nine years, Happy 32nd Birthday. I love you so much and I am so grateful to be apart of your journey. You have taught me how to love, how to be compassionate and how to be human. You are the man that I admire the most and I am so blessed to have you in my life. This time next year, we will be a family of four and I can't for us to go through that experience together. I hope you enjoy this amazing birthday weekend that I have planned for you, you deserve the greatest things in life. Jada x

2,009,309 likes ~ 10,298 comments

---

Today is Jason's birthday and I'll be honest, I didn't know what to do at first but I decided on having a birthday weekend for him. Things are a bit more difficult since I am six months pregnant but I won't let that stop me from giving him the best birthday ever. 

One thing Jason and I haven't done is explore the land that we now own in our new home which is crazy because Jason is big on nature. But since he was busy with work, I decided to get some people in to help build something for him. Jason is really big on rock climbing, he loves to do it without the ropes which I hate, so I built our own rock climbing thing in our backyard. 

I have a rock climbing wall and I had some big ass boulders put in for when he does free climbing. It's somewhat out of site so you can't see it as soon as you step out on the backyard but I know that he will love it.

"You ready for your first gift?" I ask Jason as I put some clothes on.

"What could be better than the gift you just gave me?" He winks at me as he slaps my butt. Of course we had some wild sex, even with this big ass bump Jason still finds me sexy. It makes me feel better about my weight gain.

"Put some clothes on and follow me to the backyard." I press my lips against his for a moment before pulling away and leaving the room. "Put underwear on. I'm going to film you."

Ten minutes later and Jason has finally made it out, I'm guessing that he took a shower. I should have taken one too but oh well, I'll take one after I show him the rock climbing set up.