Chapter 59

JadaMomoa: We have been through it recently and I understand that millions of you are concerned about Jason's health but we are taking things day by day

JadaMomoa: We have been through it recently and I understand that millions of you are concerned about Jason's health but we are taking things day by day. Jason is doing really well and if he wants to share what happened then that is up to him. I will not be discussing this private matter any further as I want to focus on keeping my family safe and healthy.

7,000,000 likes ~ disabled comments

---

Jason was released from hospital a day ago but he has been put on bedrest for the next few days which he isn't happy about. My career is taking the backseat while I navigate though this new journey of life with my husband because who knows how much this has affected him.

"You don't have to wash my hair for me." Jason mumbles as I squirt more shampoo into his hair which is matted from his hospital stay. "I can do it myself."

"I am in a position to take care of you for the first time ever so let me do it." I snap while grabbing the shower head. "Now lean your head back and close your eyes."

"Yes mom."

We are both silent for a moment before we burst out laughing at how different things are now compared to how we used to be. Jason has always taken care of me so this is my time to really prove myself not only to my husband but to myself. I want him to know that he can rely on me to take care of him and his household.

"Why didn't you tell me about all the projects that you turned down?" I softly ask while washing the shampoo out of his hair and he sighs deeply. "I won't get mad, I promise."

"I gave it up for you." Jason confesses and I sigh while wrapping my arm around his wet chest. "You have been so excited about rebranding yourself and getting back into music following the pregnancy so I knew that I couldn't go for another project. You know that acting takes you all over the world and I can't stomach the idea of being in a different state or country without you guys."

"Do you regret it?"

"No." That one word takes the weight off my shoulders. "I mean... I do in some ways because they were some great opportunities which could have opened the door to new experiences but I have my priorities. Our family is my number priority so I have to make decisions that best suit them."

"I don't want you giving up your career for me, Jase." I set shower head down before sitting down besides him and he smiles at me. "It breaks my heart to know how much you have scarified for our family, for me."

He shrugs his shoulders, "That's what partners do."

"You say that but I haven't done it for you and that hurts a little more because you deserve so much more than what you have." I kiss his nose. "You are the most talented, caring, gentle giant and the world deserves to see everything that you have to offer so I'm setting you free."

"What does that mean?" Jason furrows his brows at me. "I'm not a caged bird, waiting to be set free."

"I mean... I'm giving you your power back." I try not to cry as I feel his lips against mine. "You have to put yourself first because I need you to be the best version of you. I don't want us growing old filled with resentment because we didn't do what we wanted. I'm going to take the backseat and take care of this household while you live your life."

"If that makes you happy then ok."

"No Jase, I want you to do what makes you happy." I look him in the eyes as he rubs my thighs. "What I'm trying to say is that yes you get to think of your family when making decisions but don't give up the things that you want to do. If there is a movie role that you want to take and it's all the way in Alaska then we're moving to Alaska."

Jason bites down on his bottom lip.

"Just let me do this for you."

---

I find myself clawing at the ends of the bed as Jason pounds into me over and over again. My mind can barely register what is going on as he pulls my arms back and holds them in place as he thrusts into me.

Tingles run down my spine as Jason manhandles me in bed, something that we have not done in a long while.

"Don't move." Jason breathlessly mumbles while pushing down on my back and a high pitched scream leaves my lips as he hits the spot.

When I told Jason that I wanted to do things that made him happy, I was expecting him to book a trip to Hawaii but he surprised me by saying that he wanted to have sex. While we were making love the first time around, Jason confessed that he has a high sex drive and that I don't put out as much which makes things difficult.

That took me by surprise because I didn't really think that he wanted to have sex with me since he rarely initiates it. We got into a small argument about it but that was quickly resolved with another round of sweet, passionate sex.

Larenz and Nia have been watching the twins while we spend some alone time together and we have been going at it for an hour straight. I have released atleast five times but Jason is showing no signs of stopping which is making me look at him in a new light because this is a lot more than I was prepared for.

I might be on the verge of passing out but I'm going to pull through for my man.

"MOMMY!" I tense up at the sound of the twins banging on our bedroom door because I can't remember if we locked it.

"DADDY!" Kai calls out for Jason whose attention is solely focused on my body and I shudder as I feel myself coming to that place again.

"Lift your leg up." Jason orders me but my body is so tired so he moves my leg for me. "I need you to be strong for me."

"I can't."

Jason leans down to kiss my cheek, "Yes you can."

"I'M COMING!" I hear one of the twins yell but I can barely register which one as Jason slowly slides himself back inside and I feel my insides clench at the feeling.

Jason chuckles, "So am I."