She had been trying?

Hello guys! Merry Christmas to you and all of your family~! :D <3 this is my special Christmas Update for Best Vacation So Far! :D Did Santa come to your house? I know he did at mine! (: Sadly, One Direction wasn't under my tree this year :c was he under yours?(: If he did thats awesome! :) 

Why don't we continue the story, yep? (: 

I dedicate this chappie to @cpluckygirl for helping me when I was seriously sad on Christmas Eve. Her stories are WONDERFUL and SO FUNNY you just can't help but smile. SO go and FAN HER! :D 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uh.. Harry?" I asked, my heart pounding in my chest like mad. 

"Haha Hey, You've reached Harry, er... I'm not in at the moment please, sorry about that, leave your number and message and I'll get to you soon, okay? Bye!" 

My eyes widened, "seriously. Voicemail?" I heard someone ask. My head whipped around and I saw Cinthia and Monica there staring at me with pity. 

"W-what are you two doing here?" I asked, feeling caught. Instead of answering my question Cinthia just smirked, "you were calling him, weren't you?" 

I put the phone down and laughed, "Call who? Cinthia are you sure you're alright in there?" 

Monica came up to me and sat down on the bed, "Sammey, we all know that you were calling Harry. You can't fool us, hon." 

I sighed as Cinthia came up to Monica and sat next to her, "We miss them too Sammey," she said, "we miss them too..." 

I didn't know what to say, weren't they supposed to hate them? I mean.. they sure acted like they did whenever they were near my family or something. 

"Look, guys," I started saying, "Harry and I... we're over. There's nothing going on between us anymore. He hasn't contacted me in several months, and neither have I. And actually, I was just going to delete his number." 

Monica and Cinthia stared at me; their eyes the size of golf balls, but I was determined to prove myself right. I quickly went back to Harry's number and clicked on it. After a short half a second thought, I clicked delete. "There, you see," I said smiling, "all done. I don't have anything to do with Harry, and neither does he with me."

Suddenly, Monica and Cinthia came up to me and hugged me tight. "G-guys! You're squishing me here!" 

"I'm so proud of you," replied Cinthia to my comment, "We're both proud of you Sammey," continued Monica, "It takes a real strong person to get over someone like that." 

I smiled into their giant group hug, "Guys, I just wanted to say I'm sorry about you and Zayn and Liam." 

"Don't worry," replied Monica as she stepped back and looked at me, straight in the eye, "I wasn't going anywhere with Zayn."

"Yeah and neither was I with Liam." 

I raised an eyebrow, "you know, you guys still can talk to them... you know that right?" 

They both looked at each other for a moment, "Yeah... we know that," started Cinthia, "but we wouldn't do that to a friend." finished Monica.

I smiled at them; I seriously had the two best friends in the whole entire freaking world. 

                                                                     *** 

When Monica and Cinthia left; I immediately broke down as soon as I stepped foot into my room. I knew what I had done was stupid, erasing Harry's number and thinking that I was over him, was I stupid or what? I was never going to get over Harry; I admit it: I had fallen deeply in love with that curly haired, British boy from the UK.