Come on! You seriously didnt know?

You GUYS! almost 1,700 reads! :DDD yayy!

i showed my parents and they were all happy xD

I know they approve of my writing... lol shocking ;D SO... has anybody heard Little Things?

ITS AMAZING RIGHT?!?

lol thanks guys for the reads :D

Buhh byeee! {:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day Harry told me that he had to leave with the lads because he was wanted in the studio, i told him it was okay, he smiled and kissed me before leaving with the lads.

So there i was.

Alone.

In a big flat.

With nothing to do.

I guess i was in the middle of i dont know smacking myself senseless when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered not knowing who it was.

"YOUAREHARRYSTYLESGIRLFRIEND?!?!?!?"

I had to like put my phone a mile away from my ear to avoid being deaf. Finally when the person calmed down i carefully put my phone close to my ear again, "Now lets try this again," i said, "Hello? Who are you?"

"Dont you remember me?"

"Well, if i'm asking..." i trailed off.

"OH!" said the person, "well no wonder, i'm calling you from another phone, Hi! its Brokelle, remember me?"

As soon as she said Brokelle those georgeous blueish greenish eyes came into view, "Oh yeah!" i replied, "Hey! how are you?"

"Good," she replied, obviously happy that i remembered her, "how's London?"

"Great! so diffrent from Texas."

"I bet it is," she said, her accent getting a litle thick, "can i ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND WAS THE HARRY STYLES?!?!??"

"again with the screaming, Brooke. I dont want to go deaf!"

"I'm sorry," she replied, her voice getting slightly squeakier, "your boyfriend is the Harry Styles!" she said a bit quieter.

I sighed, "Yeah..."

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?!?!?"

"BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU KNEW!"

"WELL I DIDNT!"

"WHY ARE WE SCREAMING??"

"I DONT KNOW!"

'Well okay then," i cleared my throat, "you seriously didnt know?"

"nope," she finally said.

I felt even more like a jackass, "Well now you do?" i laughed.

I heard her light laugh swirl along with mine, "well...this was awkward.."

"Yeah," i laughed, ''not the best way for a conversation."

"Well, why dont you come over?" she asked.

I let the question ponder in my head for a little bit, what did i have to loose? i thought, "Sure." i replied, "Just tell me the address and ill be on my way."

Brokelle told me her address and twenty minutes later I was in a cab heading to her house, 'well at least i left Harry a note,'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know i know im sorry its really short but im a bit busy fangirling over Little Things and the fact that Union J gave me a shoutout on their Twitcam :DDD <3

OMG

iloveyou

-Sammeyxx