Samantha Blake meet Alan Carr

How is it possible that I'm close to 2,000 reads?! OH YEAH THAT'S BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS! :D  

guess whaat! Union J followed me on Twitter! yay!  

So along with the AMAZING READS this awesome boyband followed me! idk man, i just had a good week (': and i hope this chapter makes you happy <3 the person that i dedicated this chappie too well...go read her stories!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"How do you do this Harry?" i asked as i figited with the microphone, "how do you clip it?"  

Harry came up to me and smiled, his face was practically glowing, "Im glad you said yes," he said while clipping the microphone on me, i chuckled nervously, "Yeah..."  

"Babe you'll be fine!" he said as he placed his hands on my shoulders, "you'll do fantastic."  

"One minute!" i heard someone cry. 

"Go," i said as i pressed myself to him, he whispered in my ear "i believe in you."  

"One Direction to set!"  

"I love you," i said as i placed a kiss on his lips.  

Harry was rushed out onto the set as Alan Carr introduced them, while i sat backstage waiting to be called.  

As i was waiting i did nothing more than play with my necklace over and over and over again until i finally heard, "Ms. Blake you're needed on set!"  

My heart was pounding in my chest as i stood up and made my way to the set, but before i could fully arrive there, a pretty lady with dark eyes, wavy hair, and a giant smile came up to me, hugged and kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "Good Luck."  

... 

I was dumbfounded. 

I think i just met Harry's mum. 

Oh my.  

"Now tell me, who here has a girlfriend?" asked Alan, and from where i was i saw two hands go up in the air and the audience roared.  

"Well we all knew Louis had a girlfriend, lovely girl by the way, but Harry this is unexpected!"  

Time slowed down for me, i know i was probably overeacting but i couldn't help it! i wasn't famous! i didn't speak on live television! Speech class was different!  

"And she's here!" finished Alan, "Let's bring her out!"  

"Now go!" said the guy that was there as he gently pushed me towards the set.  

The audience roared as Harry stood up to hold my hand. "Aw," said Alan as he came up to me and hugged me, "how are you today?"  

You know the expectation of me at this moment was to be cool and calm, say a smooth answer like, "great man..."  

But reality bitch slapped me as i said, "I didn't fall down..."  

The audience cackled then Harry squeezed me hand and chucked which caused me to laugh a little, even though on the inside i wanted to crawl in a hole and cry.  

"That's good to hear," laughed Alan, "I didn't fall either, so tell me, are you really Harry Styles girlfriend?"  

I took a deep breath, so here it was the moment of truth, "Yeah," i said, "my name is Samantha Blake, I'm Harry's girlfriend, and i wouldn't want to be anybody else's."  

A giant amount of "AW!" filled the studio, even Alan himself did it. I snuck a peek at Harry and i saw him smiling widely, a pink shade covering his dimples.  

"Can i ask, why do you like him?" asked Alan, his voice thick with curiosity.  

The audience became quiet, you could hear a pin drop to the floor. 

"Why?" i repeated, i actually wasn't nervous about this question, i knew exactly what to say. 

"I really like Harry, i always have. I am a fan, but i don't like him because of his looks. Harry is special, he doesn't act like a celebrity, he's nice, caring, smart, romantic, he's great with children, my family seems to like him a lot... everyday is an adventure with him, and he likes me because I'm me."  

Harry surprised me with a giant hug and he whispered in my ear, "I love you."  

                                                                        ***  

Needless to say the interview was a roaring success as we all walked out of the studio. The fans were screaming like always, but they were asking me questions about Harry, but Paul pushed us through before i could say anything.  

After the show we all went back to the boys flat where i officially met Harry's mum.  

"What you said about Harry was beautiful!" she cried as she took my hands, "I really think you're good for my son."  

I smiled nervously, "t-thank you Mrs. Styl-"  

"Call me Anne, love."  

"Anne. Thank you."  

Anne smiled at me and excused herself to go get something to drink, and left me with Harry.  

Hours later Louis thought that he should sleep with Zayn until i left so that i could spend some time with Harry.  

"Just wear a condom." he said one last time before leaving, "remember lads, these walls are not sound proof. So please to spare Niall's virgin ears..."  

I rolled my eyes and kicked him out, and moments later Harry's lips were on mine.  

We stayed like that, just kissing for a good ten minutes. I swear, just kissing. 

"Hazza?" i whispered, after the little make out section we were just cuddling on the couch. 

And may I add, this was much better than my pillow.  

"Hmm?" he asked. 

"I love you."  

I felt Harry's deep chuckle, "I love you more."  

"Are we really going through this babe?" i raised an eyebrow at him. 

"No," said Harry as he pulled me back to him, "I love you more because, if something were to happen; I'd let you go."  

I shook my head and stared at him, "don't say that Harry... that'll never happen.. ever."  

"I know but IF it happens, I'll be happy knowing that your happy."  

I touched my necklace, "babe got see this?" i asked, his eyes were full of question but he nodded. 

"This necklace was given to me by my wonderful boyfriend who makes me smile everyday, and while he wasn't there for a couple of months, just the thought of him made me blush and smile. So babe, don't ever say that something will happen. Because it won't."  

Boy i couldn't have been more wrong. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Sooo... what do you guys think??  

good? yes, no maybe so? 

Wel tell me! :D comment, vote, eat a bannana float (;  

haha follow me on Twitter @samieerocker  

oh! i also DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO beautifulnightmare2 (: she's such a cutie pie and shes funny! i LOVE LOVE her story the pen-pal project! (: <3 

So fan her and fan me, i fan back!  

love you! 

-Sammey xx