I promise

• Dedicated to My lovely readers! :D

You guys are INCREDIBLE! 1000 reads! thank you so so so MUCH! I just cannot believe it! thank you! anyway i dedicate this chappie to you, my readers! don't forget to leave a comment down in the comment section!(: 

--------.-----------------.---------------.------------.-----------------------.-------------------------------------.------------------- 

I promise. 

Those are the words that i told him before he left, before my world fell apart.  

"I promise babe, it'll all work out." but honestly, i wasn't even sure if it would. I was just so desperate to hear those words, to believe them, so i just said them.  

I sighed as i stared up at the ceiling, I had woken up super duper early, how early you ask? Well, the clock shone 1:58 am, yeah real early huh?  

And instead of standing up and occupying myself, i focused on Harry. The way his chest moved up and down as he breathed deeply, snoring quietly. His lips were slightly parted, and those curls that i loved so much looked dark and framed his face beautifully. Harry just wasn't handsome, in my eyes Harry was beautiful. 

I slowly reached out and touched his cheek and i felt him smile. It hurt me to know that i wasn't going to see that smile anymore, not for a long time. 

"I love you, Sammey." i heard him whisper. 

I smiled, he was asleep that was for sure, but that just made me smile. "I love you too, Harry." i said as i snuggled closer to him, "I love you, so much."

                                                                                  *** 

"Sammey.."  

"Mate, we should probably let her sleep in today."  

"No, Jimmy protested!"  

"Lou, what are you planning to-" 

"SAMMMMEY!!!!"  

I jolted up and landed face first into the ground. 

"WHAT?!" i yelled, spitting out some bits of carpet, by the way, when was the last time that i cleaned the carpet?  

"Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey.." i heard Louis silently sing. 

"No." 

"Sammey."  

"No."  

"Sammey don't make me get Harry." 

"Go ahead" i mumbled, " What's he going to do to me?" 

                                                                                    *** 

"I can't believe you made me get up." i muttered as i hit Louis on the arm. 

"No need to bully me, love," smiled Louis, "Yes i do! because you woke me up from a great dream!"  

"She was probably dreaming about Harry." said Zayn while smirking. 

I stuck my tongue out at him, "Jealous much Zayn?" i asked. He gagged, "aha...no."  

"Whatever."  

I stood up and searched for my brothers, it was WEIRD! it was ten o' clock in the morning and my brothers weren't down asking me to make them breakfast tacos.  

"Looking for your mum babe?" asked Harry.  

I looked at him, "Yeah, any idea where they are?"