~*2 months later*~

Its been two whole months since I've seen, seen Harry. 

And its been absolute torture!

Yeah we call each other a couple of times, but since he's on the other side of the world...i end up getting calls at three o' clock in the morning and he gets them at two. And then my parents threaten to take away my phone... so yeah we only call each other in the weekend. 

School started a couple of days ago, and its not so bad... when I'm not being bombarded by questions from a bunch of freshmen and sophmores asking me about Harry. 

But every time someone asks me if Harry and i are actually a couple, i just don't know weather to say "Yes!" or "no!" I mean.. what if Harry doesn't want us to go public or something, you know? I do everything to get away besides jump off the school building... 

"Babe, can you hear me?"  

"Y-yeah!" I plugged in my headphones in my laptop, then i put them in my ears as i looked around, "Sorry, i just- i guess i just. 

...i don't know." i finished lamely.  

"Are you okay?" i heard him say. 

"Yeah, I'm good..i just really miss you." i touched the computer screen, "Alot."  

Harry touched his screen, "I miss you too, you have no idea how much i wish you were here with me."  

I smiled and looked down, "A billion miles away," i started saying, " and yet you still make me blush."  

"It's a talent."  

I chuckled, "I miss that-" i was interrupted by a loud buzzing sound.  

I sighed, "That's the bell babe, i country gotta go, Criminal Justice calls."  

He pouted, "What class did you skip anyway?" 

I smiled as i gathered my things, "Lunch."  

"Babe!" he whined, "you can't keep skipping lunch just to talk to me on skype! You'll get sick!"  

"Babe, i really gotta go, my teacher will get pissed, and you do not want to see a pissed off ex-cop."  

"We'll talk about this later," he said sternly as he pointed a finger at me, "I love you, ace your classes, babe, bye!" he finished before the screen went black. 

The whole time that i was walking to class i kept thinking, 'was that our first fight?'  

I was so deep in thought i didn't even notice my teacher, Mr. Golf, say hi to me.  

"Ms. Blake!" he boomed, "are you okay there lass?"  

"Y-yeah, I'm good sir, just worried about my boyfriend."  

"Nah!" he said, "the famous would be F.B.I forensic anthropologist Samantha Blake has a boyfriend?!"  

I took out my notebook and started writing the notes from the board, "He's not my first boyfriend, sir." 

"Yeah, but what about that women pride you always have?" he asked while the students piled in the room like an army of soldiers.  

"Ah," i scoffed, "he knows i can beat him up in a fight," i joked as i held up a skinny fist. 

"That's my girl!" he boomed as he patted my back, "great future you have, don't let it go to waste!"  

I smiled , but then faltered as i thought of the pictures that got taken of Harry and i, which, if i might add, were ALL OVER FACEBOOK!