Date with my boyfriend

I smiled as i finished reading the note, a date?  

I finished eating my breakfast, walked down to the kitchen to leave my plates in the sink and walked back to my room. It was 8 o'clock am, i had 12 hours to kill before Harry "picked me up." Gods how i love that boy.  

I layed down on my bed and closed my eyes, how on earth did i get so lucky to have him in my life? i know that we'd been dating for like 3 weeks, but with this boy, it feels as if we've been dating for three years. I felt someone lay down next to me and wrap their arms around my waist, "Bonjour..." he said. 

I smiled and turned around so that i was facing him, "Bonjour, to you too."  

I felt him take my right hand and start playing with my fingers, "I love you..." i heard him say.  

I placed my left hand on his curls and ran my fingers through them. "I love you too."  

He snickered, "You know, you beat me to it."  

"To what?"  

"I wanted to tell you 'I love you' first, but you beat me to it."  

My cheeks burned, "Sorry..." i mumbled. 

He smiled, leaned in and kissed my forehead, "don't be, I'll just have to beat you at your own game."  

I smirked and playfully hit him on the arm, "You wish Styles!"  

He laughed and hugged me so that we were rocking back and forth. 

"Boobear!" someone yelled. 

Harry and i barely had time to move before a teenage boy with blue eyes and brown hair jumped on us. He was followed by four other teenage boys.  

"Guys!.." i wheezed, "can't breathe, can't breathe, Zayn get your- OW! Niall elbow in boob! Take it out!" 

                                                                                      *** 

"Okay girl, it's two minutes before Harry picks me up...God, do i really look okay?" I looked at myself in the mirror, 'Well, Harry did say to look casual.' i thought.  

I was wearing some jean shorts, my black converse, and my purple plaid shirt. My hair was curled and in a ponytail, my bangs were behind my ear.  

'God, i hope i look okay,' i thought again. Suddenly i heard a knock, "Babe? you ready?"  

I looked at myself one last time in the mirror before sighing and opening my door.  

The first thing i said when i saw Harry was, "Hey! we match!"  

Harry was wearing his red plaid shirt, jeans and his brown shoes. (I think he was wearing brown shoes x3 )  

He pulled out a single rose from behind his back, "You look beautiful," he said while smiling.  

"You don't look so bad yourself," i replied while winking and puckering my lips. Harry chuckled, "My girlfriend is very cheeky."  

I grinned, tiptoed and kissed him on the check, "You gave me that influence." 

Harry smiled, he was going to say something else but he got interrupted by someone crashing into him, seperating us. Louis. 

"Now the only reason i let my boobear go on a date with you," he started saying as him, Liam, Daniel, and Vincent stared at Harry and I while we were sitting on the bed like little kids.  

"Is because i know that you will take good care of him."  

I sighed, "Lou, I promise I'll take care of my curly," i said as i took Harry's hand.