Why are you crying?

Today I learned that Brookelle Simmons was a liar.

Brooke said that she lived in Kentuky while she was at school to study interior designing, she also said that her house was the SMALLEST thing ever...

My mouth hung open at the sight of Brooke's house; slowly i walked to the door and rang the doorbell.

"Coming!" i heard someone yell, and a bouple of moments later, a middle age woman with kind eyes apperared. "Yes?" she asked.

"U-um.." was my brilliant answer, "Um..is Brookelle here?"

The lady smiled widely, "Ah!" she said, "you must be Miss.Styles!"

I blushed deep red but slowly nodded. "Please," said the lady as she took my hand, "Miss. Simmon's is waiting for you in the music room."

My eyes widened as this; music room? What?

Later, i found out that the lady's name was Annie. Annie had been in the Simmons family for years and years. "Such a nice family," she said as she took me to the music room, "successful too, really successful."

When Annie dropped off she said, "Let yourself in love, i'll be right back with some refreshements in a bit."

I couldnt hear anything from the so- called music room, i mean someone could be screaming in there or something and you wouldnt be able to hear it... thats how scary it was. And me, being the real smarty pants that i was, opened the door and two pairs of eyes stared at me.

I recognized the blueish-greenish ones immediately but not those strange purple ones. "Sammey!" cried Brooke ass he came up and hugged me. I, instead of telling her hi back or something i said, "Really Brooke? Miss. Styles?"

Brooke smiled, "Well you're already dating him; you might as well marry the lad." I felt the heat rise to my cheeks again, "you are a retard Brooke." I replied.

"BUT YOU LOVE ME EITHER WAY!" she screamed as she hugged me again.

"Nah its cool Brooke, forget about your cousin." said the girl with the strange eyes, 'Oh that must be Violet,' i thought.

"Sammey, this is my cousin, Violet. Violet this is Sammey."

"Hi," she smiled a perfect set of white teeth, "its nice to meet you."

"Likewise; the pleasure is mine." i replied.

Violet was very pretty, but unlike Brookelle, Violet had well...Violet eyes and straight black hair. Violet went back to doing whatever she was doing while Brooke sat down on the couch, "well come on then, sit down!" she said happily.

                                                                            ***

Its funny how in a short amount of hours i felt as close to Violet as much as i did to Brooke. Turns out, Violet was a lovely person, she was so much like her cousin even though they both denied it. 

It was fun, Annie brought us cookies and tea...aha i know kind of ironic huh? Drinking tea and cookies in London...ha... Then Violet, Brooke and i proceded to talk..mostly about the lads.

"Babe pick up! Someone's calling you! Its most likely me because i love you! and because-"

"Hello?" i answered.

"Babe!" HI!" i smiled and eye Brooke and VIolet then i said "Hi Hazza!"  I heard Brooke giggle quietly as Violet said, "Speak of the devil and the devil shall arrive."