Just Smile...okay?

Hullo (: guys I’m so sorry that I say that I’m going to update and then I don’t ): I have a lot of homework to do and I get distracted while trying to finish it all :c but I want to thank you for the 2,000 reads eep! :D And I am proud to be saying that this story is about to end :D just…I think 7 more chapters and then its finished (: I’m going to be making them a bit long… especially this one! Soo! LEGO! :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Brook’s POV) (Finally a change in POV!)

          I was walking towards Big Ben, the sky was light but it was windy either way. I had seen the news about Sammey but when I tried to call her she wouldn’t bother to pick up. And I had no problem with that, I understood. I wouldn’t exactly want to see anyone either if I was her.

          I’ve always loved going to Big Ben to think even though there was always a lot of tourists none of them really went to Big Ben so it was perfect; and to top if off, on the very corner there was this little bench that I loved to sit.

There was flowers everywhere and it was the place where my family and I went before they split up and got engrossed with their work. So, I mean yeah, that was pretty special to me.

          My mind wandered a lot that day, in fact, it wondered off so much that I didn’t notice a blonde haired boy sitting on my bench looking at some flowers. I knew who he was of course, Niall Horan.

          Sammey talked about him and the boys all the time, but she started talking about him a bit more ever since she saw me blush ONE time! (and it was an accident I SWEAR) I was actually a bit nervous, I didn’t know how he would react if he saw me, would he run away in fear or what? But I honestly didn’t care, so I walked up to the bench and sat down.

He didn’t seem to notice me. ‘Maybe he’s really zoned out,’ I thought as I felt myself stare at him. Of course he had his dyed blonde hair and those Caribbean blue eyes that looked as if he was somewhere far away; as if he were in a different world. “Hey, you okay?” I found myself saying.

          His head whipped around and he scooted away from me, “Yeah.” he chirped.

          “Okay,” I replied not paying attention anymore and taking out my IPOD, sketchbook and pencils out. I was currently planning a room for Sammey at the house (Violet’s house to be exact.. And its mine too Violet so stop whining!)  we actually wanted to surprise her which is why Violet and I kept it a secret.

          “Hey there Delilah what’s it like in New York City?” the song played out “I’m a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do.” I smiled, who knew that Plain White T’s could sing this good? “Times Square cant shine as bright as you, I swear its true-”

          It was only after that that I realized that I didn’t have the Plain White T’s on my IPOD. I looked at the blonde haired boy next to me, his eyes were closed and he was singing to himself.

          I smiled at found myself staring at him again, I actually felt like a creeper, but I couldn’t help myself. (And Violet is laughing at me now…*Sigh*)

          I was getting lost in his voice but then his eyes popped open and his Caribbean orbs landed on my lame blue ones. I looked down back to me sketchbook and blushed furiously.