Being in the house is fun!

This chapter is dedicated to my best friend! Iloveyou thank you for being there for me and for always putting up with me for ALWAYS talking about One Dirction!(: 

............................................................."................................................"............................................".................

I tensed. My room! I hadn't thought about that one bit!

"Excuse me," I said as I sprinted up the stairs to my room, but before I could leave I heard Daniel whisper to Vincent, "I betcha she's going to go destroy the posters."

"Oh my god it's a disaster." I whispered, there was posters of them EVERYWHERE! "This is a nightmare."

Then I remembered that my room had a lick and key, I quickly grabbed the key and locked my room. As I walked down the stairs my brother snickered and said, "You destroyed everything didn't you? It didn't take you that long." I stuck my tongue out at him, sat besides Harry and took his hand. "I have no idea what you're talking about. By the way,my room is under lock and key, so nobody can get in there besides me."

My brothers started cracking up, which caused my parents to laugh, which caused the boys to laugh at me while I glared angrily at kyat brothers.

"Why don't you show the boys to their rooms?" my mother said once she'd finish laughing. I nodded and told the boys to follow me, "Which one is your room?" asked Liam when we were on top of the stairs, which caused another round of laughter. "I'm going to beat you up." I threatened, but he just laughed and held his hands in surrender.

"Buddy System!" yelled Harry, "Sammey and I will share a room, Louis amd Niall, and Zayn and Liam." I stared at Harry.

"There is no way your sleeping in my room."

Harry poured, "but, your father said it was okay," he whined. "No." I replied, "he said it was okay for us to date, not to sleep in the same bed."

Then I heard, "It's not that, she just doesn't want you to see her obsessive room!" yelled a voice, I walked down the stairs and saw Daniel laughing his butt off. 

I took off my shoe, and threw it at him, it hit him square in the face.

"TOUCHDOWN!" cried Louis, I laughed and he high-fived me, my brother on the other hand was shooting knifes at me.

"Oh it's on little sister." he said.

"It's on like Donkey Kong." said Liam, I looked at him, "Really?" I asked, "What?" he questioned and I laughed.

"Well, we all know who the best pranced is!" I shouted down the stairs at Daniel.

"Who is the best pranker?" asked Zayn, "He is." I whispered in deafet.

"Good Luck," snickered Niall.

"Yeah! We all know who the best pranker is, and don't worry little sister, Imma get you ten times worse," promised Daniel as he walked away with a big red mark on his face.

"I'm doomed," I moaned as I walked to the room that was next to mine. "We have three rooms two can fit in each room...though I think one will have to sleep alone."

"I call Harry!" cried Louis as he hugged Harry, I laughed, "I'll take Liam," said Niall as Liam high-fived him.

"Then that means I have one bed all to myself," said Zayn smugly as he opened the bedroom door. "Yeah," said Louis, "more room for his beauty products!"

Everyone cracked up while Zayn glared at Louis, "I love you!" cried Louis as Zayn shut the door. When the others piled into their rooms, I made sure mine was locked then I went downstairs.

It was about six o' clock and we usually have dinner at seven so I thought that I should make dinner, the kitchen was empty so I decided to make my famous white rice with potatoes, vegetables, and chicken. I took out my phone, and plugged my headphones in, mind you, this is how I usually cook, and yes I cook by listening to One Direction.

I smiled as I heard Harry's voice, 'Shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite, you keep making me weak, yeah frozen and can't breathe.'

After I finished peeling, cutting, boiling, and mashing the potatoes, throwing the chicken in the oven and finished the vegetables, I took off my headphones and said, "Oh sweet Jesus, how did I get so lucky to have the perfect boyfriend?"

"You know," someone muttered in my ear, " I should be asking that question myself, how did I get so lucky to have the perfect girlfriend?"

I smiled, turned and stared into his green eyes, "You really want to know?" I asked.

He smiled and nodded, "Your curls seduced me," I whispered.

I heard him chuckle as he stared into my eyes, "I knew it," he whispered. He then placed a hand in the back of my neck and slowly, he started to lean in. I only felt his soft lips press lightly on mine, when I heard someone gasp, quickly we separated and I saw Niall there blushing like a tomato.

"S-sorry!" he stuttered, "Just wanted to ask what time dinner was, I'll just um...leave."

Very slowly he backed away, but then we heard, "Sam and Harry were about to kiss! They were about to kiss!!"

"Well that kid is going to die in his sleep." I muttered, I heard Harry chuckle, "I'll help."

Suddenly Daniel and Vincent showed up in the kitchen, "Excuse me little sister," said Vincent as they both made their way towards Harry.

Harry just stared at me with wide eyes as I stepped away from him, "Harold dear..." said Daniel as he placed a hand on Harry's back, "Let's go for a walk shall we?"

"O-okay," he replied nervously.

As Daniel and and Vincent were stepping outside I yelled, "Dinner is in ten minutes! Don't be late!"

"Don't worry little sister!" I heard Vincent yell, "We'll be right on time!" I sighed as they closed the door...they did this every time i had a boyfriend.

As soon as they'd find out we had kissed they would take him outside and have a little talk, and by the end of it, if they liked my boyfriend they would smile amd welcome him in the family, of not, well....let's just say that it would be the last time they come over. But I know harry and he doesn't seem like the type of person to get in a fight with Daniel and Vincent.

I was going to set the table but I realized that I needed help seeing as I had ten people in the house, so I walked up the stairs to see if the boys would help me out. Before I reached the top of the stairs I heard someone, Louis, whisper, "Zayn! Pass me the bobby pin!"

"I don't have a bobby pin!" Zayn whispered back, "Yes you do," smirked Niall. I sneaked up behind then and found Louis trying to pry my bedroom door open.

"You know," I said, "it works better with a key." all three of them jumped, "W-We weren't doing anything," said Niall.

"Mmhmm..." I muttered, "I wanted to know if you guys wanted to help me set up the table, but I guess you just want to break into my room..."

"I tried to stop them! " cried Liam, I just sighed and shook my head, "come on you, I need help." they all smiled and walked with me to the kitchen, "Okay," I opened the cupboard and took out some plates, "Niall and Louis, could you two be sweethearts and set up the plates for me?" they both nodded and got to work.

"Zayn, cups are next to the plates, please?" Zayn saluted to me before grabbing two cups. I opened the drawer and took out a handful of spoons, "Liam could you please-" I looked down at my hand then back at Liam, he was staring at me width wide eyes. I put the spoons back and took out a handful of forks, "put the forks?" he let out a breath, "sure," he said while smiling at me.

"And what will you do?" asked Zayn.

"Supervise," I said simply, Zayn rolled his eyes as he kept putting cups next to the plates.

Suddenly I thought of something, quickly on my phone I went to YouTube and typed in something. When I found the video I was looking for, I pressed play and put the sound up to full blast.

"There once was a group with Liam and Niall..."