Please? lets make it official!

I felt my heart thundering as i twisted the doorknob, i breathed in deeply one more time and entered.  

None of them seemed to notice me, but boy did i notice them. I sat on the seat in the far end of the room hoping they wouldn't notice my arrival. 

They all looked so into what they were singing, they sounded like angels. Especially Harry, oh gods i found myself staring at him even more; would i ever get used to how perfect my boyfriend was? Both inside and out. I nervously fingered the necklace, what would he say? Would he even be glad that i was here?  

The boys came out and drank a bit of water, "Guys," said Harry as he sat down and ran a hand through his curly locks, "I miss Sammey."  

"We all miss her mate," said Niall as he patted Harry's back, "especially her food..."  

"Im going to call her," announced Harry as he took out his phone. 

"But mate," said Liam, "Isn't it like eleven o' clock over there?"  

Everyone looked at Harry while i tried not to snicker in the corner, but all Harry did was shrug and seconds later my ringtone was blasting from my phone.  

"Let's go crazy crazy crazy till we see the sun i know we've only met but let's pretend its love."  

Five pairs of heads whipped towards me, "Hi," i said weakly, "surprise?" I mentally slapped myself, what a great entrance... 

Before i knew it, i was being tackled to the ground. "You guys," i wheezed, "are really heavy!"  

I actually think we stayed on the ground laughing for a good ten minutes. I could tell they were all happy, even Louis looked baffled.  

"How did you-? Paul told me that you had missed your flight!" cried Louis.  

And with those simple words four heads whipped towards him, "You knew she was coming?!" they all cried as they accused their fellow bandmate, but all Louis did was shrug and wink at me."  

In the end i explained to them what Paul had told me while Harry held my hand. A couple of minuteslater the boys were told to go back to the booth; of course they protested, but promised they were promised that this was the last time and then they were free to go.  

The whole time the boys were in the booth i was marveling at how beautiful they sounded.  

Yep, i did everything but salavate.  

I did go outside to call my parents like i promised, but in less than five minutes i was back inside salavating at my boys.  

                                                                            *** 

"Oh my gosh! i needed one more! Stupid Angry Bird!"  

I looked up and found five pairs of eyes staring at me, "sorry.."  

"You're scary when you play Angry Birds." said Louis.  

"She's scary when she's not playing Angry Birds." mumbled Zayn. 

"Zayn?" i asked. 

"Yeah?" 

"Shut up."  

I was happy; here in a foreign country with my best friends and boyfriend...speaking of boyfriend mine was next to me!  

I learned my head on Harry's shoulder and i felt his lay down on top of mine. "I missed you," he whispered, "so much."  

I felt my lips tug into a smile, "I missed you too.." and honestly i did.  

It felt nice to cuddle with him again...I was getting tired of having to cuddle my pillow."  

"AW!" everyone cried.  

Harry and i looked at each other; our cheeks flushed pink, "SHUT UP!" we both retorted.  

                                                                     *** 

That day wasn't bad at all... until Harry ruined it by telling me what we were doing tomorrow! (and right now he's staring at me, but he knows its true.)  

"You know very well how much i HATE surprises like that babe! what if i mess up?"  

"Come on babe! You always have to do something like this for communications class! you'll be fine, please Sammey?"  

"Harry!" i whinned, even though i was secretly hoping that i would tire him out. 

"Come on please?" he gave me the puppy dog face, "You won't mess up and if you do he'll help you, I've been on his show twice he's nice i promise!"  

I sighed, "I really hate you, Styles..." i muttered.  

"So is that a yes?" he said, a giant grin appearing on his face. 

"Yes.." i sighed. 

"YES!" Harry cried as he picked me up, spun me around and kissed me full on the lips...'oh those kisses' i thought as i melted, 'i missed them..."  

So it was settled... 

Tomorrow i was going to be on Alan Carr the Chatty Man. 

Well... what could go wrong? right?  

------------------------------------------------------- 

AH AH A! gotcha! a GIANT SURPRISE! :D Alan Carr! :D(if you don't know who he is please look him up he's hilarious http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiV2RcXolsw&feature=youtube_gdata_player )  

aaannnd! a MAJOR SHOUTOUT TO ! DirectionerTilDeath ! :D read her story too! she's such a sweetie pie! http://www.wattpad.com/story/2143893-what-now-a-one-direction-fan-fic 

She asked me to be in her story! I'm not the main character but I'm in there! :D can anyone guess who?(;  

dont forget to go fan her, fan me, vote comment! you know the drill!  

BYE! :D 

-Sammey xx