What?

Eeep! Guys two chappies in ONE day! :D yay! (: I’m aiming for three, but no promises yet! Also! This chappie is my favorite but it was so hard to write…if you keep on reading, you’ll see why! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Violet’s POV)

          I put on my shorts and fixed my ponytail, it was 6 in the morning, and Brookelle and Sammey were still sound asleep. What a bunch of lazy butts. 

          It was really early in the morning and I loved to go running during that time. Last night was loads of fun though; despite the fact that Sammey broke down about Harry, which I thought was good. She finally broke her bubble of emotions. She also told us a bit about her other best friends, Cinthia and Monica. I thought they seemed like a set of nice people.       

          “Good morning Miss. Violet.”

I smiled, “Good morning Annie,” I replied.

          “Are you going for your morning run?” she asked as she served herself a cup of tea.

          “Yep.”

“And what about Miss. Brookelle and Miss. Sammey?”

          “Still asleep, I’m afraid.” I sighed.

“So lazy…” I heard Annie mutter and I laughed, “couldn’t have said that better myself.”

          Annie blushed a light pink but before she could say something I slipped out of the house and plugged my headphones in.

          “I need another story, something to get off my chest, my life is kinda boring, need something I can confess…”

          I absolutely love One Republic, especially the music that they make.

          “ ‘Till all my sleeves are stained red, From all the truth that I’ve said, Come by it honestly I swear thought you saw me wink, no I’ve been on the brink so…”      

                   I sighed, hopefully one day I’ll be able to make music like them. You see unlike Brookelle I wanted to make my life with music. 

          “Tell me what you want to hear something that’ll light those years sick of all the insincere I’m gonna give all my secrets away…”

                   I didn’t want to be an artist, I actually wanted to have my own label and sign aritsts up. If that wasn’t making music I didn’t know what that was. Maybe I’ll be as famous as Simon Cowell one day.