I shouldn't have heard that call

Hello my loves! Wow! i reached 400 reads! Just wanted to give out a massive THANK YOU! c: soo! without further adeu! Lego!  

This chapter is dedicated to my wifey (best friend!) shes such a sweetheart ! <3 

------------------------------------------------- 

Its been about two weeks since Harry and i had our..."moment" if you could call it that anyway. We had actually gotten even closer as a couple then we had ever had before. Although in the back of my head i knew that this would have to end sooner or later, but eh, let me enjoy this fairy tale moment.  

It was actually very funny, that night that my family, the boys and i got home, i expected them to be tired from all the running around at the beach, but gosh i sadly forgot who i was referring to. When we got home, the first thing that the boys did was sneak away to their room.

Me, being the idiot that i was, didn't really pay attention to them, so i went around the house helping put everything away. It was only when i went upstairs to find some pajamas so that i could take a shower did i find the boys, mouths gaping open, in my room and staring 

At 

my 

posters. 

All over the walls 

ceiling 

door 

desk 

laptop.. 

It was pretty much a nightmare.  

"Now that is bloody dedication!" cried Louis as he went up to my wall and touched his poster, "Don't i look fit?" he asked as he posed. 

"No, you don't." i said feeling embarrassed and pissed off at the same time.  

"Sammey!" they all cried.  

"This is bloody awesome!" said Niall as he hugged me, "Your pillow's are by far the best!" I looked down at my Irish-British flag pillow, " It's on E-bay.." i muttered, then i looked up, "I- i thought i said this room was locked!" i said pointing a finger to the door.  

The boys all looked at me with confused expressions, "Didn't you tell Daniel to wait for you here?" asked Liam, " He even gave us the key, he said that it was urgent so that's why as soon as we got home we came up here an-" 

"Boy you have a brilliant room!" interrupted Louis, " The best, I've seen!"  

I rolled my eyes at Louis, and then Liam's words struck my thick skull, "Daniel said...?" i asked. 

A chorus of five scared boys nodded their heads.  

"oohh... that boy is going down!" i said as i got up and made my way to the door, but before i could walk out someone grabbed me from my waist and pulled me to the bed. I looked up and saw all the boys trying hard not to smirk, i groaned and put my head on my hands. "Now you all think I'm a crazy fangirl," i moaned, "If you want to leave its okay."  

Suddenly i heard all the boys laugh and i looked up, " What's so funny?" i asked, anger beginning to boil in my blood. 

Harry smiled and sat down next to me, "Babe," he said while holding my hand, "we don't think you're a crazy fangirl, if we did we wouldn't have given you our numbers."  

I blushed and looked down, "Okay." i whispered.  

I guess Harry forgot that there was four other boys in my room because he tilted my head and gave me a soft kiss.