Meeting the boys!

Now let's just say that the bus ride to Dallas was a wild one...okay so Monica, Cinthia, and I are not fat, we're not supermodel type either....but the way that the people on the bus were looking at us while we were eating....they looked at us as If we were eating a baby gorilla. Okay not the best example, but you get what I'm trying to say.

When we reached Dallas...I have to admit it was like a different world entirely. We left Brownsville at 10:00 and got there like at 5ish 6ish pm. So of course the first and only thing we did was go to our hotel, (which was pretty sweet, it had two beds and like a small living room with a couch close to a window.) and sleep. The next day we woke up at 10am and went to go eat at Golden Coral. Turns out there was a before party in the parking lot of the stadium, so after we ate we obviously went to the before party. When we arrived there I immediately felt out of place, everyone was wearing One Direction t-shirts, pants even shoes! Where do they get this stuff?! I felt out of place because I was the only girl wearing a Harry <3 Louis shirt and pink skinny jeans.

Now that I think about it, we were the only group wearing BRIGHT skinny jeans, everyone else was wearing either, short shorts, miniskirts, or just leggings. Monica was wearing a white 1D shirt with turquoise pants while Cinthia was wearing a Harry Styles shirt with purple pants. The before party was pretty cool....there was a lot of crying...screaming girls...yeah, okay so not the best party I've ever been to.

Pretty soon it was six and everyone started piling into the stadium...we wanted to eat food but the food was WAY too much money, I mean TEN DOLLARS for a freaking cheeseburger, talk about a rip off. So Monica, Cinthia and I did the only thing we three girls would do in a One Direction concert. Make a YouTube vlog.

"So here we are in Dallas in a One Direction show!" said....well yelled Cinthia.

"and we are currently waiting for the amazing One Direction boys to come out!" continued Monica.

"why don't we ask a person from the audience about One Direction?" I proposed. Cinthia and Monica nodded as we looked for a girl to interview. We found a girl a 'ILOVEHARRYSTYLES' t-shirt and a mini skirt.

"excuse me," said Cinthia, we would like to interview you for our YouTube vlog an-" but before Cinthia could finish, the girl interrupted her.

"Oh my god, YES! Haha um..." she looked at me, " I'm Jackie nice to meet you!" I smiled, "Nice to meet you too, Jackie, can you tell us who is your One Direction favorite?" at this question she nearly blew her head off, "OHMYGOD MY HUSBAND WILL BE HARRY STYLES!!!! OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU!" she screamed. I smiled and slowly backed away, "Thank you for your cooperation ma'm," said Cinthia quietly as we left the screaming fan alone.

So we did this for most of the time until the concert started. And I have to say...those fans were more obsessive than I was. Now I'm not gonna say that we didn't well...scream and tell and sing along to the songs...because if I say that I will be lying. And I do not lie.

The concert was awesome! They sang all the song that were on the album and I of course sang along to them, Harry looked as cute as ever, so did the rest of the guys.

So when the concert was overall three of us excitedly made our way to meet and greet the group known as One Direction. We waited there for what seemed forever before security came and asked for V.I.P's, when Monica, Cinthia and i walked forward we received a lot of angry stares....I even heard Jackie say something thyself I should not write down..lets just say that she should wash her mouth with soap.

Security told us to wait in the dressing room of the band, and this is where the fun actually begins.

Monica quietly squealed as she sat down in the dressing room. I looked around, it actually looked like a little house, there was a kitchen, a small living room with an X-box, a mini fridge, sofas, a big television, and a table.