Chapter 2 ORC

No one's POV

Sora was on his way to Kuoh and during the way he bumped into Issei and rias and they greeted him.

Rias: Morning, Sora...

Sora: Morning...

Sora then looked at Issei.

Sora: I take it she told you...?

Issei looked surprised that Sora knows about it.

Issei: Wait, you knew...?

Sora: Yup, but let's get towards the details later. We should get to school.

They nodded their heads and during the way Rias latched into Sora's left arm and Sora had a blushed on his face and Issei glared at him. The three of them then made it to school and everyone stare at them shocked.

Guy 1: No way, the new transfer student. How did her score a girl like Rias?

Guy 2: And there is no way that pervert. He had to had done her homework or something?

Girl 1: Man I wish I was at Rias's shoes right now.

Girl 2: And is that pervert supposed to be cool now?

The three of them then made in inside and Rias let go of Sora's and looked at them.

Rias: I'll send someone to fetch the two of you later.

Issei looked confused.

Issei: Fetch us?

Rias: That's right.

Sora: Then we'll see you after class.

Rias the leans up and kissed Sora on the cheek before walking off. Sora touched the place where she kissed him and had a blushed on his face, but quickly fades as he catch a fist belonging to Matsuda.

Matsuda: SORA YOU JERK!!

Sora: What's your problem?

Matsuda:My problem? You just got kissed by the hottest rack in school!

Motohama: And you Issei? What did you do last night after you leave?

Issei then had a grin on his face.

Issei: I'd be happy to explain gentleman. I was running on some double deeds.

They looked shock and Sora hit Issei on the head and had an annoyed looked.

Sora: Stop being a pervert! You remind me of someone I know!

Sora then heard some girls talking about him.

Girl 1: Did you hear?! Rias is his girlfriend now!

Issei glared at him for stealing Rias away and Sora just rolled his eyes and entered his class.

(Timeskip)

The final bell just rang and both Sora and Issei were sitting on their desk waiting for the person Rias said that she would come fetched them.

Issei: I don't know who she sending to fetch us, but their should taking their sweet ass time. And is it true about what she said about being a devil?

Sora: Is true alright. And be patient.

Sora and Issei then heard the girl started to squeal and the two of them looked over and saw that it was Kiba Yuuto walk in and he started to walked towards them.