Chapter 14 (New) A Strong Enemy

No one's POV

Sora, Issei, Koneko, Saji and Kiba decided that they should disguised as Priest and after they were done, Xenovia spoke up.

Xenovia: I think we will be more efficient in two group. Let's split up!

Issei: Sounds like a plan to me.

Sora: We devils will take on the east. While you guys will take the west.

Xenovia: Got it! If you see anything at all, conduct the cell!

Sora: Understood!

Xenovia: Before you guys go. There is something important that I forgot to tell you both...

Both Issei and Sora looked confused.

Xenovia: We appreciate being taken such good care of. So as thanks, you should know that both the White and Silver Dragon has awaken...

Issei looked surprised while Sora narrow his eyes.

(Timeskip)

After they were done, all 5 of them then went on to the east sides of town and Sora was lost in thoughts.

Sora(Mind): So they're on the move...

Draco: I suggest you be careful. It's been awhile since you last saw them after all. You never know when they might appear.

Sora(mind): Right...

Koneko: Everything ok, Sora?

Sora then looked at Koneko and smile.

Sora: I'm fine. I'm just thinking on where we should go...

Kiba: Probably some place without people...

Issei: Does that mean you've got something in mind?

Kiba: Yeah, I think so...

Kiba then lead them to the place where they fought the stray Devil Vizor.

Issei: This place?

Sora: Why am I not surprise...

Issei: Is the place we defeated that stray devil Vizor isn't it?

Saji: You guys fought a stray devil here?

The five of them started making their way and felt a Holy Presence and looked above and saw Freed as he jumped his way down and clashed swords with Kiba.

Freed: I forgot to thank you earlier...

Kiba: For what?

Saji: Is that the stray preist?

Issei: You psychotic bastard?

Freed: Oh...Hi...Even if the little midget and friends. And the abandon Hero is here as well.

Both Koneko and Sora glared at him.

Freed: Haha...Oops, I mean little lady. Forgive me, you know I was really looking forward to some good old priest hunting tonight. But, all I found was a bunch of devils in costumes.

Sora: You just don't know when to back off, do you?!

Kneko: Careful with that sword! It's powerful!

Issei: It's feel familiar. Like the one Irina was carrying...it's an Excalibur!

Issei then summoned his Boosted Gear and Sora summoned his Accel Gear and invisible sword.