Chapter 44 (Hero) Gremory vs Bael

No one's POV

As everyone got into their sides, Naud then began to go over the rules the Rating Game.

Naud: We shall have a Dice Figure Game, a popular Rating Game variant! Will the two kings please go up to the special platform?

Rias and Sairaorg both walked up to the platform.

Naud: For those who do not know, I shall explain the Dice Figure rules! They will be using a normal six sided dice. Both Kings will roll a dice and the resulting total will decide the members of the match! Example, if the number is eight, each side may send out members that add up to the number. The Vaule Of each player depends on their evil pieces. Pawns are 1 point. Knights and Bishops are 3 points. Rooks are 5 points. And Queens are 9 points. Multiple players may be chosen for the match. So In the case of eight points, two Knights may participate. Of course, you could also send out a 5 point Rook and 3 point Knight, too! The number of pieces for a family member is taken into account. Since both the Black and Red Dragon Emperor has 4 pieces, so each of them value is 4. And regarding the Kings. The game will end if the King is defeated. Taking this into consideration, the review board has decided their values. We shall now announce the value of each King. Sairaorg Bael shall be worth twelve points! And Rias Gremory shall be worth eight points! Now, Sairaorg Bael may have a higher point value, but that means he cannot participate without a max roll. Lastly, about Phoenix tears. Thanks to the Phoenix family, each team will have one for the Game.

Kiba: Meaning, we have to prepare ourselves for defeating Sairaorg twice.

Sora: Yeah.

Naud: Now, let us finally start the game!

Rudiger: We Will now begin the Rating Game between Sairaorg Bael and Rias Gremory!

The crowd roared as the Rating Game finally got underway, and Irina and Ravel were cheering from the crowds. Even Basara and the other Heroes were boiling with excitement. Sona and her peerage were also watching the Rating through a large TV screen and Kunou and her mother were watching through a Crystal ball.

Rudiger: We shall now decide the first match. Kings, please pick up the dice.

Rias and Sairaorg then picked up the dice.

Rudiger: Shoot!

Rias and Sairaorg then rolled the the dice and the total added up to 3.

Naud: Rias has rolled 2 and Sairaorg has rolled 1. The total is 3. Since the value of the pawns on each side is high, only a Bishop or a Knight may be chosen! Now, which family member will each side choose for the first match?!

They all have 5 minute to plan who they wanted to sent out first. As everyone talked it over, Rias and the others had decided to start out with Kiba. Kiba walked up to the platform to teleport him to the battle field.

Sora: Good luck, Kiba.

Issei: Don't lose the first match!

Kiba: I will win, of course.

Kiba then teleported to an open field battle and looked over and saw a Knight armored figure on a armored horse. While the Gremory has chosen the Noble of God-like Speed, Kiba. The Bael has also entered a Knight.

Naud: The Gremory family has chosen the Noble of God like Speed! The Knight of Rias Gremory! Kiba Yuto! Against the knight of the Bael famil, Beluga Furcas!

Beluga: I am one of the knights who serves Lord Sairaorg Bael, Beluga Furcas! The legs of Altobrau, my trusted steed are also god like. Sir Kiba, I wish to challenge you!

Kiba: Myself as well.

Rudiger: Now, let the first match begin!

Kiba and Beluga both rushed each, clashing. The two of them started to speed through out the battle field, trading blows, before locking blades with one another.