Chapter 11 (New) A Bad Feeling

No one's POV

Sora had just woken up and saw that he was in his room and he felt something on his right and saw that it was Rias sleeping next to him and he started blushing.

Sora: What the...?

Rias started to stir awake and she opened her eyes and looked at him.

Rias: Sora, good morning...

Sora: Morning...why are you in bed with me?

Rias: I'm sorry...you were gone to sleep after I arrived so I decided to help myself... and I feel like sleeping with you as a hug pillow...

Sora just blushed and Rias pins Sora to the bed and bites his neck making him growl in pleasure.

Sora: Uh...Rias...

Rias: We still have some time...do you think something sexy could deepen our relation with you.

Rias then kiss his forehead.

Sora: As tempting as they may be, we have morning training, remember?

Rias just pout at him before sighing and nodded her head.

Rias: Fine, I guess your right.

Sora: We could do this some other time...

Rias just smile and kiss him and Sora kiss her back.

(Timeskip)

After they had their morning training, all 4 of them went back towards Issei's house and ate their breakfast.

Gorou: So good. I know your technically foreign, but this taste like the real deal, Sora...

Miki: I know right, is like having a master chef in our house...

Sora: Thanks a lot Mr and Ms Hyoudou...I do own a restaurant after all...

Miki: Please no need for the formality. You can call us Mom and Dad. After all, you consider Issei like a brother, right?

Sora looked surprised and smiled at them.

Sora: Sure thing, Mom, Dad.

Issei: Either way, I never had anything this good. Your amazing, Bro...

Rias: I could get used to this...

Asia: I know right, eating something this delicious everyday...

Sora: Thanks, that was sweet of you...

Miki: I have to admit Rias. I was surprised when you want to board here just like Asia and Sora.

Rias: I'll be in your care...

Miki: And let's not forget Asia's been helping with the laundry too.

Asia: Like Rias said you've been talking care of us, so it's only natural.

Rias: Oh and Mother, if you don't mind, could we have our club meeting over here after school today?