Chapter 4 Fallen

No one's POV

Two days have passed since Issei left Asia and currently Sora watched as Issei continuously trained himself at the park. Issei was currently doing pull up on a monkey bar.

Sora: You know if you keep doing that, your just gonna exhaust yourself?

Issei: I don't care! If I wanna save Asia, I need to get stronger! There's no way I'm just gonna sit by and let that freak treat her the way he did!

Issei then loses his grip and fall to the ground.

Issei: Man, that blew! I'm a sissy boy.

Issei then saw Sora extend his and saw that he was smiling at him and he just sighed and grabbed his hand.

Sora: Look man, I understand that you want to save her, but you're not doing her any good by wearing yourself out. You need to rest!

Issei: I can't! Is because I'm a pawn just like you. But unlike you, I'm nothing but a big loser. I can't save my friends nor protect myself! That's why I need to get stronger!

Sora looked at him and saw the determination in his eyes and he just smile.

Sora: Well, I guess we have a lot of training to do.

Issei looked at Sora confused.

Issei: We?

Sora: Yeah, let's train together. You and me together, so we can save Asia.

Issei: You really do that?

Sora: Of course, as long as you don't give up on saving Asia!

Issei: Of course not! And thanks man, it means a lot!

Sora: Good!

???: Issei, it's you.

Sora and Issei looked back and was surprised to see Asia.

Sora and Issei: Asia?

(Timeskip)

The three of them were currently at Leblanc and Sora had just served them food and both Asia and Issei stares at the food with an unsure look.

Sora: Why are you guys just staring at the food? I didn't make it just for you to stare at the food.

Issei: Where are we?

Sora: This is where I live and my restaurant! I need to make a living now, can I? Go on and eat, it's my treat.

Sora then heard some customers calling out to him and he started serving them food while both Issei and Asia looked at him surprised. Asia then continued to stare at the food that Sora serve her and Issei spoke up.

Issei: Trust me, there is no other way...

Asia: There isn't?

Issei then smile at her and Sora who was watching them just rolled his eyes.

Sora(mind): Seriously, is like I'm watching some crazy anime. I better let them have their time.

Issei then shows Asia how to eat a hamburger and Asia followed his motions and eat it and she looked surprised.

Asia: Oh my, it's so yummy.

Issei: Asia, why did you decided to go to the park?

Asia then looked down saddened.

Asia: Well, the weather was perfect and I thought it might be nice to go out and enjoy the day. But then I saw you and Sora there and I my day couldn't get any better.