Ova 1 The Unresurrected Phoenix

No one's POV

Currently, everyone in the ORC was at the clubroom with a sudden visitor that they weren't expecting. It was Ravel Phoenix. The little sister of Riser Phoenix. She was sitting on the couch, with Sora and Rias sitting the opposite direction, while the rest were standing near the entrance.

Ravel: Rias, I apologize the sudden visit. Actually, I wanted to ask for your advice regarding my brother.

The two of them looked surprise. Its not everyday someone the unexpected just come by and ask for a weird favor.

Rias: Riser...

Sora: What does that Flame Boy wants?

Ravel: Well, I assume you've heard the stories about him. Like, how he does nothing but mope about since that incident.

Both of them could only nodded their heads. The time of the rating game between the Rias household and the Phoenix household had passes for almost a year. During that time, Sora had crashed in during their engagement party and win on a one on one fight with Riser. The phoenix who had never lost even once.

Xenovia: Riser? I've heard the rumors, too...

Irina: Who is he?

Asia: He's from the Phoenix family and Big sister Rias's ex-fiancé.

Irina: Fiancé?! How romantic!

Rossweisse: It sounds so noble!

Irina then realized something.

Irina: Hang on. If he is her ex-fiancé, then...

Issei: Yeah well, Bro crashed their engagement party and challenged that Grilled Chicken to a duel. Bro won and he took back Rias. On the other hand, Grilled Chicken had never lost before, so...

Riser was at a depressed states ever since then. Unable to leave his room. Moaning about his lost. Slumping all day long. Ravel who was tired of her brother's sulking all day attitude decided to ask for helps.

Rias: Riser still hasn't recovered from that, right?

Ravel: I probably shouldn't have come here, but... I only have your place to turn to for this.

Rias: My place what do you mean?

Ravel: When I was asking for advice on how to help my brother, I was told that he should learn the so called fortitude that your peerage possesses. That is what your household is famous for.

Rias: Fortitude?

Sora: -_- Oh boy...

Xenovia: Fortitude, huh...

Jeanne: A certain someone knows all about that.

Jeanne nodded her head and the whole ORC look at the person sitting next to Rias and the boy could only sigh. Each of them smile at the boy. Akeno let out a small hum, Kiba just let out a chuckle.

 Akeno let out a small hum, Kiba just let out a chuckle