Chapter 9 Rating Game

No one's POV

At the night of the Rating game, and everyone was waiting in the club room getting ready. Kiba is sitting sharpening his sword, Koneko is putting on her fingerless glove, Akeno and Rias are drinking tea.

Issei: This is it... today's the day...

Sora: It sure is...

Issei then saw Sora was wearing a hand wrap on his hand.

Issei: Why are you wearing a hand wrap?

Sora: It helps me in combat later.

Issei: But when you equip your sword, the black gauntlet will cover it. So it won't matter wether you use it or not?!

Sora: I won't just use my sword. I will fight hand to hand also.

They all then heard the door open and they looked back and saw Sona and Tsubaki walked in.

Sona: Sorry, if I'm interrupting.

Rias: No, please come on in, Sona.

Akeno: I'm glad you can make it.

Issei: I'm not expect to see those two here.

Sora: Of course she wants to watch the Rating Game.

Rias: there was a life broadcast of the competition, so other families members can watch. Sona and Tsubaki are here to help out with that.

Sona: And besides, it's her first Rating Game. I wouldn't miss an event like this for anything.

Rias: Well, I promise to do everything on my power to make it interesting for you.

A white magic circle then appeared and Grayfiya appeared.

Grafiya: It's almost time. I hope you're ready for this Milady?

Rias: yes, we're ready whenever you are?

Grayfiya: In a few moment, we'll use this magic circle to transport you and the rest of your team to the battlefield.

Issei: And where exactly is the battlefield?

Akeno: In an altered neutral space created just for the game.

Kohaku: Since is not real, we can go all out.

Sona: We'll be in the student council room and broadcast room calling the game. We'll be cheering you on. Good luck.

Rias: Thanks a lot. Just try to keep the play by play fair?

Sona: I'll keep it clean. Though if I was a betting girl, I say your gonna beat that scumbag.

Rias smile at her and Sona and Tsubaki left the room and Grayfiya spoke up.

Grayfiya: There is something I forgot to tell you. The Great Devil Lucifer will be watching the game.

Rias looked at Grayfiya shocked and had an annoyed look.

Rias: Oh, brother dearest...

Issei and Asia looked at her shocked.

Issei: Whoa, are you telling me that your brother is the Devil? Or am I just hearing things wrong?