Chapter 7 Riser Phoenix

No one's POV

Matsuda: Damn it! Ain't no way, bro!

Motohama: This has to be some kind of mistake?!

Issei: I'm so jealous of you bro!

All three of them said with tears on their eyes and Sora looked at them confused and saw that he was in a wedding outfit.

Sora: Why am I wearing this? What in the hell is going on?!

Issei: Is your wedding day.

Sora: Huh?!?!

Sora said with shocked oh his face.

Rias: No more looking at anyone else, Sora!

Sora looked back and saw Rias in a wedding outfit and he looked confused.

Sora: Rias...? Wh-wh-what the...? How...?

Sora looked around and saw that he was in some sort of church.

Sora(mind): What the hell? I'm getting married? I mean, of course I like Rias, but this is progressing a little to fast...

Reverend: You may now kiss the bride.

Rias turns towards Sora and close her eyes and went to kiss him.

Sora: I-I-I...

???: Sora, why didn't you save me?

Sora eyes widened when he heard that voice and looked back and saw a girl with crimson hair just like Rias and violet eyes as she looked at him.

Sora: M-

???: You let me die. You kill me!

Sora: No, your wrong. I would never...

Sora falls to his knees with tears streaming down his face.

Sora: I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I couldn't save you.

???: I thought you love me, big bro.

Sora: I do. I do love you, little sis.

Sora then looked up and his eyes widened and saw that he was holding his invisible sword and struck towards he heart as she fell to the ground and he grabbed her lifeless body tightly.

Sora: I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Is because of this curse sword that I....

Sora then looked up and saw to what it look like a dark version of himself with his sword in his hand.

Fake Sora: Die...

The fake Sora then slashed down towards Sora with his sword and he quickly woke up in cold sweat looking around the room breathing very heavily.

Sora: A-A dream, it was just a dream.

Sora look towards a mirror and saw that there was still tears streaming down his face as he wiped it.

Sora: I'm sorry... I wasn't strong enough... Master, what am I supposed to do? First you and now her.

Sora's feet then started glowing and Draco spoke up.

Draco: That nightmare again...?

Sora: Yeah...

Draco: Are you alright?

Sora: I'm fine. It's all in the past...

(Timeskip)

After school was over Sora at his room and he was thinking about the dream he had and he grabbed his book and opened the back page and look at the picture he had with his sister.