Chapter 19 (New) Vampire Junior

No one's POV

Everyone was currently standing in front of the sealed door that Rias had blocked off.

Issei: In here?

Asia: That's where the other bishop is...?

Rias: Last night. My brother insisted for me to release the seal and allow the bishop to leave this area. I'm not sure why? But the bishop refuse the offer...

Sora: A shut in...

Akeno: Such a shame really considering the child use to be the largest owner we have...

Issei, Asia and Sora looked surprised.

Issei: No way! You can't be serious...?!

Kiba: With special contract, the bishop use a computer to make them...

Xenovia: Which means the power this bishop had must've been fairly dangerous if it needed to be locked away...

Rias then summoned a magic circle and the sealed was broken.

Koneko: And the seal has been broken

Rias: Alright, let see how this goes...

Rias then opened the door and as soon as she did, all of them heard a scream and Issei looked surprised.

Issei: What the hell?

Rias: Hello...I'm glad to see your looking well...

???: I don't understand what's going on?

Rias: The seal has been broken...so your free to come home with us now...

Rias then opened the coffin that was in the middle of the room and it reveal a boy with blond hair that looks like a girl.

Sora(mind): Is that a boy wearing a girls outfit...?

???: No I don't want to ever leave here. The outside is to scary...!

Issei: What? She's just a little girl...and look, she look a lot like Asia. Does that mean all bishop have to be pretty blonde or something?

Sora and Kiba just chuckles and Issei looked at them confused.

Issei: Hey, what's so funny...?

Sora: Dude, look closer. That's a boy, not a girl...

Issei looked at Sora completely shocked.

Issei: Uh, wait. What did you say...?

Rias: I realize he may look like a girl, but he is most definitely a little boy.

Issei and Asia looked at Rias shocked.

Akeno: As you've notice he does like to dress up like a girl though...

Sora: Yup, looks like it...

Rias then came to the child and hug him.

Rias: Everyone, say hello to Gasper Vladi. The other bishop in my household. He's a first year student here. And before I had the honor of turning him into a devil, this little guy was actually half human, half vampire.