Chapter 33(Born) My Name Is...

No one's POV

Everyone at the ORC continue to stare at Jeanne as she had a serious look.

Rias: Sora's past...

Jeanne: After everything, I want to hear your answer. Do you still intend to save him?

Jeanne close her eyes and open it and look at them.

Jeanne: Issei, the picture that Sora was with the girl. Flip it!

Issei then flip the page and saw two names.

Issei: Sora Pendragon and Mio Naruse.

The name Mio Naruse shock everyone to the very core, because she was the daughter of Wilbert, the true heir to the thrones of Devil and they were most shock to hear the name Pendragon .

Kiba: P-Pe-Pendragon...?!

Rias: He's a Pendragon?!

Jeanne: Yes, his name is Sora Pendragon. Son of the Legendary Hero, Artoria Pendragon.

Everyone then looked completely and utterly shocked.

Jeanne: When Sora was born, he was abandon by his mother. His father died while doing Hero duty, and his mother left him in an orphanage at the Hero Clan. And ever since Sora turned 5, his life has turned upside down, the caretaker don't give him any attention, and the other children would always bully him. And that happened for 7 years.

After Jeanne said the word abandon, Asia's eyes widened completely and utterly shocked.

Asia:...

(Flashback)

In an orphanage doorstep, a caretaker could heard the sound of a child crying and look outside and saw a baby crying with a note on his chest

???: Please take care of my Son. His name is Sora Pendragon.

(Flashback)

Child: What a farce!

Caretaker: Your Mother abandon the village and left us to defend for ourselves. What a disgrace of a child!

Sora:...

(Present)

Everyone then looked down saddened at what they just heard and Jeanne continued to told Sora's past.

Jeanne: He was discriminated by everyone in the village. And to make matters worse, ever since he realized he was a Pendragon, and unable to summon his Sacred Gear unlike the other children. He was made fun off! And the townspeople all saw him as a traitor's son.

Gaspers eyes widened when Jeanne said Sora was discriminated as Jeanne continue to tell his story.

Gasper:...

(Flashback)

Sora was 12 years old and he was with other kids studying at a Hero Academy and everyone other than Sora managed to summoned their Sacred Gear and they all laugh at him.