Chapter 24 (Born) Cat and Dragon

No one's POV

Koneko is currently facing a black cat girl she recognized named Kuroka as she continued to stare at her.

Kuroka: I only sent a fracture of my chi out. And you still came running. I'm glad you can still feel our sisterly bond.

Koneko: What do you want? My time is precious so spill it!

Kuroka: There's no need to be rude honey. I just heard that a big party is going down. That got my interest but you know what they say curiosity on cat.

(Elsewhere)

Sora and Rias is currently after Koneko by riding on Kohaku's back.

Sora: Where is she Kohaku?

Kohaku: She's close! I can sense her along with another presence.

Sora: This isn't like Koneko! She's been acting to weird.

Rias: She's been really pushing herself lately and having coming to grip with some personal issue.

Sora: Dammit! Move faster Kohaku!

Kohaku: You got it!

(Elsewhere)

Back in the Ball Room, everyone was still gathering with one another until, Jeanne realized that Sora isn't with them.

Jeanne: Where is Sora?

Xenovia: Now that you mention it, Rias seems to be missing as well.

Azazel then noticed that someone has finally arrived.

Azazel: Ah, please escort him in, Barquiel.

Akeno looked towards the stage and saw Barquiel, her father was escorting a man and a woman.