Chapter 22 (Born) Summer in the Underworld

No one's POV

Currently, Sora was standing in what look like a black void as he looked around and saw nothing.

Sora: Here again...

???: Big Brother...

Sora's eyes widened and he looked back and saw his beloved little sister, the one bearing a crimson hair just like Rias and violet eye as she looked at him.

Sora: Mio...

Mio: Why...? Why did you do it...?

Suddenly, he saw that he was in his Hero Costume and his eyes widened as he was holding his invisible sword, as it was stabbed towards her heart as she fell to the ground and Sora grabbed her lifeless body.

Sora: I'm sorry! It should've been me!

???: That's right! It should've been us! Don't worry, I can help you with that!

Sora then looked up and once again he saw his dark version as he was holding his sword and raised his hand to the air.

Fake Sora: Now it's time we reunite with her... And let this world burn...

The Fake Sora then slashed down towards Sora with his sword and he quickly woke up in cold sweat and looked around and saw that he was in his bed.

Sora: Again... That dream...

Sora then felt his face and felt that he had tears on his eyes and Draco started speaking.

Draco: Again...?

Sora: Yeah...

Sora then looked towards his scar hand and saw that he was trembling in fear, but just ignore it and saw that he was in a massive room as he looked around confused.

Sora: What the hell?

Rias then came in and saw that he was awake.

Rias: Ah good, you're awake. Come on, you're helping me make breakfast!

Sora: Uh... What happen to my room?

Rias: Oh, didn't I tell you? We just finish remodel it!

Sora: Huh?

Sora then went outside and saw that Issei's house was a big mansion and he looked completely shocked.

Sora: WHAT THE HECK!!!!

(Timeskip)

After they all ate breakfast, all of them started making their way towards school as he couldn't help but started thinking about Mio.

Sora(mind): I wish you were here.

Asia: Is something wrong, Big Brother?

Sora just smiled at her and shook his head.