Chapter 6 Familiar

No one's POV

Sora, Issei, Rias, and Asia were currently on the ORC and Asia had just finished packing her bag along with Issei.

Asia: Okey-dokey, I'm all set.

Issei: Asia and I are gonna hand out some fliers...you ready to go?

Sora: Just try not to get into anymore Angelic Trouble.

Sora said it with a smirk and Issei just groan.

Issei: Come on...that's harsh...

Rias: Hold on...

The three of them then looked at Rias confused and she just smile at them.

Rias: I think you'll be glad to know that your flier days are over...

All three of them looked surprised.

Sora: They are?

Rias then stood up from her desk.

Rias: Relax, it's not a punishment, you've all done great work, but normally the hassling of running around and handling out fliers is the job of a Familiar.

Issei: Hell, yeah! So what's this is sort of like a promotion?

Rias: Yeah, I guess you could look at it that way. But first thing first, we need to find you three a Familiar.

After everyone gather in the ORC, Rias holds out her hand and a bat appears right on top of it.

Rias: This is my Familiar. I've believe that both you and Issei have met each other, Sora?

Both Sora and Issei looked at her confused.

Sora: We have?

The Familiar then turned into a girl and both Sora and Issei recognize it.

Issei: Hot Flier girl is your Familiar?

Sora: She's cute...

Rias's Familiar then blushed before turning back into a bat.