Chapter 39 (Hero) Showdown! Gremory Family vs Hero Faction in Kyoto

No one's POV

Currently, Sora and the ORC group are standing ready to battle at the oncoming attacker. Azazel that has been blown away, flew back to where Sora and the others regrouping.

Cao Cao: My name is Cao Cao. I'm the descendant of the famous of the Three Kingdoms, it seems.

???: My name is...

Kunou: Were you the ones who took my mother?! What do you plan to do with her?!

Cao Cao: Your mother will help us preform an experiment.

Kunou(Shocked): Experiment, you say?

???: But before that, we came to greet Governor General Azazel and I personally came here to fetch what is rightfully mine, Black Dragon Emperor.

Sora: What are you talking about?

???: Oh don't play dumb. Excalibur...

Sora: Say what...?!

???: That sword belongs to my wife. Only her that is worthy enough to use it.

Sora: Huh?! This sword belongs to my Mother! And she entrusted me to use it with care! I won't hand it over to you!

???: Dear Dear! What a troublesome child, she has raised. Your Mother Artoria is my wife!

That left Sora and the other ORC surprised. As Sora was about to confirm what he meant, the person spoke up again with an irritated voice and face.

???: But she... How dare she rejects me and chose another man! Having a child that is a half-breed! Half human- half God! And now, he turned himself into a Devil!

Sora:...

Sora and the others were speechless at the information.

???: After I learned the truth, I personally enjoy torturing Minato to death. But as I was about to reclaim my price, she disappeared.

Sora: !!!

Sora looked completely and utterly shocked. His father, who is known as the Yellow Flash in the Hero Clan, was killed by this person standing in front of him. And he was also the reason why, Sora's Mother Artoria, disappear into the world.

Sora: Wha—?!

???: Oh man! I wonder what the look on her face, if she heard that her child was in my possession? I bet she would flip! Ahaha!!

Sora: You bastard! So your the reason of all this madness that I had to go through!!

Azazel: Stay calm, Sora! We'd like you to return the Great Leader. We have some important things to established with her.

Cao Cao: Hmph. Well then. Please try and take her from us.

Everyone quickly prepare themselves to battle.

Cao Cao: Leonardo, release anti-monsters effective against devils.

The person standing next to Cao Cao, named Leonardo opened his hood and suddenly,