Chapter 5 Reminiscing

No one's POV

It's been 2 days since Asia was turned into a devil and was made into Rias's Bishop and also started coming to Kuoh Academy. And currently Sora was on his way to the ORC. After he arrived he saw that Rias was asking Issei to have an early morning training.

Issei: Early morning Training?

Rias: After your fight with the Fallen Angels make one thing clear. We need to train you as soon as we possibly can.

Issei: Great...

Rias then looked at Sora.

Rias: Sora I want you to come as well.

Sora: Sure...

Rias: Good, I'll come to pick you up in the morning 5 am. Sound good?

Issei then looked surprised.

Issei: No, sounds nuts...I mean that's sounds fine...

Sora: 5 am it is...

(Timeskip)

It was 4:30 in the morning and Sora had just woken up and he got dressed in his gym cloths.

Sora: How long it's been since I train...?

Sora then meet up with Rias and Issei and Sora was surprised to see Akeno as well.

Sora: Akeno?

Akeno: Morning...I hope we have fun training together.

Rias: Then let's get started.

Sora and Issei then started running and both Rias and Akeno were riding a bike behind them and as they were running, Sora look back and saw that Issei was struggling to stay alive as he was completely exhausted.

Rias: Does anyone ever tell you that you run like a little girl?

Akeno: Come on Issei. Try to be more like Sora.

Issei: Please don't compare me to him...

Both Rias and Akeno then rides up to where Sora and he looked back once again to see Issei continue to struggle and he just sighed.

Sora: Oh boy, I'm gonna regret this...

Rias: Regret what?

Sora then called out to Issei.

Sora: Come on Issei, if you don't even have the Stamina, how are you gonna have your very own Harem? Let alone keep it on your bed...

Both Rias and Akeno looked at Sora surprised and they both have a blushed on their faces and Issei glared at Sora.

Issei: You bastard!! Don't you dare use my dreams against me!! Just wait you son of a bitch! I'm definitely be the Harem King one day!!

Issei then sprinted and past all three of them and Rias smiled at him.

Rias: That was smart of you! You use his own pervertedness to motivate him.

Akeno: Oh my, to think you have that side of you, Sora?

Sora then had a blushed on his face and looked away.

Sora: I got no choice...

After running a few blocks the 4 of them stopped at the park and both Sora and Issei were doing pushed ups and Rias was on top of Sora and Akeno was on top of Issei and Issei was struggling to keep up.

Rias: In the world of Devils intelligence doesn't matter as much as strengths, so if you got to get strong, you need to be strong in mind and body.