Chapter 21 (New Finale) Dragon's Meeting

No one's POV

It's the day of the summit, and currently, Vali was flying and hovering above the school.

Vali: Tonights finally the night. All the higher ups are gathering to discuss the most boring issues to be discussed...

Vali then looked down and saw a black hair girl standing on a pole and he was surprised.

???: There is nothing left in this boring world to interest me...

Vali: Ophis?

Ophis: Vali. That is what you always say.

Vali: That's right. There is nothing left in this boring world to interest me.

(Timeskip)

After the time has come, everyone then gather at the ORC as they were all getting ready to head out to the meeting.

Rias: Well, time to go...

Sora: Right...

Rias: And Gasper, behave yourself while we're gone.

Gasper: Okay.

Rias: I don't mean to scold, but if you activate your power, it could stall the negotiation. And we don't want that, I hope you understand.

Gasper: Yes, MA'am.

Rias: But Koneko is going to stay and take care of you, isn't that right, Koneko?

Koneko: Yes, of course...

Sora then looked at Gasper and smile at him.

Sora: Alright, little bro. Don't give Koneko to much trouble. And you can borrow this.

Sora then gave Gasper a game console.

Gasper: Awesome, thanks a lot, Big Bro. I'll try not to let you down.

Koneko: I also stock up some snack for us

Koneko then pull out a box full of snacks.

Gasper: Wow, I don't even know where to begin.

(Timeskip)

After they left both Koneko and Gasper, they all made their way to the meeting room and after they walked in, they saw, Sona, Tsubaki, Sirzechs, Serafall, Michael, Vali, Sieg, and Jeanne and Xenovia noticed Irina that was standing behind Michael.

Xenovia: Irina?

Irina looked at Xenovia and looked away and she looked down saddened and Sora looked at Vali who was smirking at him, Sieg who was glaring at him and Jeanne who was smiling at him and nodded her head and Sora just gave her a saddened smile.