Chapter 45 (Hero) Man vs Man

No one's POV

As the final battle between the Gremory vs Bael family has finally reached its climax. The fight between Sairaorg and his pawn, against Sora and Issei as both Sora and Sairaorg continue to glare at one another. The pressure that the two of them were exerting was suffocating that everyone watching could feel the pressure.

Sairaorg: Rias, let me say this first.

Rias:??

Sairaorg: Your family members think of you so much it makes me jealous. Because of that, they are all strong.

Sairaorg then look at Sora.

Sairaorg: Sora Pendragon. It's finally time.

Sora and Issei summoned their Sacred Gear.

Draco: Phantom Dragon: Sage Art: Balance Breaker!

Ddraig: Welsh Dragon Balance Breaker!

Both Sora and Issei entered their Balance Breaker immediately.

Sora: We will win. For those in our family who have lost to you and your family.

Sairaorg: Yes, perfect. That kind of mindset is fitting for settling things!

Sora: Then, I won't hold back!

Sora and Sairaorg rushed towards one another unleashing a huge amount of energy. They both raised their right hand, forming a fist as the two of them punch each others face.

Sora: This is just the start! Let's go, Draco!

Draco: Yeah! Accel! Accel! Accel! Accel! Accel!

Draco increased Sora's speed and power even higher that Sora seemed to disappear from Sairaorg sight and appeared from behind punching Sairaorg in the face pushing him slightly.

Sora: That one was for my friends. For their fist that didn't reach you!

Sairaorg got up, wiping the blood from his mouth and nose smiling.

Sairaorg: Such a well-honed fist! I felt as if your spirit was flowing into me!

Back with Issei and Sairaorg's pawn. The pawn took off his mask  and his body started to morph and change into a giant golden lion, shocking Sora and Issei. Along with everyone watching from the stand.

 Along with everyone watching from the stand

Sora: Wha-?! The Lion of Nemean?

Artoria who saw this look surprised as well.

Artoria: Wow... Didn't expect to see that Lion here.

Azazel: The Lion that fought against Heracles in ancient mythology. It was sealed into a Sacred Gear and became one of the 13 Longinus. It's said to be powerful enough to crack the very earth in half with one swing. A battle axe that could transform into a giant lion. Regulus Nemea! I heard his master had been missing for years...