Chapter 47 (Hero Finale) A Happy Ending

No one's POV

Sora's consciousness is slowly but surely regaining. He slowly opened his eyes only to see he was in the infirmary.

Sora: Eh...?

Sairaorg: Are you awake.

Sora looked over to his left only to see Sairaorg laying down on a bed next to him.

Sora: Sairaorg...

Sairaorg: Not bad. It may be the first time I've lost so satisfactory. However, I do not remember the last moment of it. There is only one thing I am sure of. It was the best battle of fist I have ever had.

Sora: I am too. I strangely feel great.

Suddenly, Sirzechs walked into the room.

Sirzechs: Excuse me.

Sora: Sirzechs!

Sora went to sit up, but Sirzechs held his hand up.

Sirzechs: Oh, it's fine. Stay as you are. Sora. Sairaorg. That was truly a great match. The higher ups were quite satisfied. That battle made everyone expect great things from the two of you. So Sairaorg. May I speak with Sora for a moment?

Sairaorg: Of course. Shall I excuse myself?

Sirzechs: No, I want you to listen as well. Sora, there is a talk about promoting you to mid-ranking devil.

Sora looked at Sirzechs shocked.

Sora: Eh? I-I'm being promoted?

Sirzechs: That's right. To be precise, it will be you, Issei, Kiba and Akeno. Everyone is counting on your future.

Sairaorg: Accept it, Sora Pendragon. You should become the Hero of the Underworld. Or rather, you should become the bridge of Peace for all of the race in the world.

Sora:...

Sirzechs: I will tell you the details at another time. But right now, I'm sure you are dying to see someone.

Sora: Th-That's right! Mio!

Suddenly, Mio, Jin, Azazel, and Artoria walked in surprising Sora when he finally saw Artoria.