Chapter 43(Hero) Master and Student

No one's POV

Currently, everyone is training for the upcoming Rating Game with Sairaorg, with Rossweisse and Xenovia having practice match with one another and Sora, Kiba, and Issei discussing battle tactics.

Issei: Hmm. I definitely think that the Bishop form is the most troublesome in the Triana combo.

Kiba: Unlike the Kinght and Rook, the Bishop form needs time to charge the blast.

Sora: As for me, I could barely contain my Holy Sage Drago Mode for too long either. The maximum's 10 minute at most. Maintaining Promised Victory along with Balance Breaker takes too much toll on my body.

Kiba: We'll need teamwork to overcome the problem.

Issei: True. If the team buys me time, I won't have to actively evade and I can get a better shot. But, the amount of energy I expend with the Triana is no joke. I may or may not be able to get two or three shots in.

Kiba: If we're going to use it, it'll have to be on Sairaorg directly. Since its firepower almost rivaled Promised Victory.

Sora: Yeah, you're right.

Rabel then walked over to the three of them.

Ravel: Um, I happened to overhear your conversation, but... About the strengthened form of Issei's bishop in the Triana. Instead of a cannon blast, perhaps you could transfer the shot to Sora? With that, Sora could last more with his Holy Sage form.

Sora and Issei then looked at each other.

Sora and Issei: That's a good idea!

Ravel: That way, Sora will be able to give cover fire more effectively.

Kiba: If we can make it look like a charge and boost our allies, we'll surprise them.

Issei: They'll wonder whether the next shot is a transfer or an attack, as well!

Sora: We can give them the element of surprise.

Rias: The game rules will likely be a problem.

The three of them looked over and saw Rias coming over.

Sora: Rias.

Rias: It'll be fine if the match is a team battle, but...Sairaorg announced he would like to accept all of our powers in battle... and the higher ups have allowed this. Because of this, I believe special rules will be made for the matches.

Sora and Issei: Special rules?

Rias: On top of that, the game will be held in a floating city within the Archduke Agares family's domain. They plan to invite a large audience there, so they're are not expecting a long battle. The Rating Game is also a form of entertainment, so there is some catering to the fans.

Ravel: By the way, this game is already gathering a lot of attention.

Sora: Well, either way, all we can do right now is train to win!

Issei and Kiba smile and nodded their head and Sora look at Ravel.

Sora: Thanks, Ravel. That was really good advice!

Ravel just look away blushing.