Chapter 30 (Born) Juggernaut Drive

No one's POV

After Sora had disappeared, everyone continue to stare at disbelief with Issei who was the most shock.

Issei: I don't understand...

Xenovia: Sora...

Gasper: Where is he?

Koneko: What happened?

Suddenly a green Magic Circle appeared and a man with brown hair appeared.

???: I thank the Black Dragon Emperor for disposing Diodora for me. However, it is also good to know that he won't be here to stop me.

Rias: Who are you?!

???: The little sister of the despicable and fake Devil King. I am the true descendant of the Great Devil Beelzebub, Shalba Beelzebub.

Rias then glared at Shalba as her energy starting to flare up.

Rias: I will never forgive your crime of killing the man I love!

Shalba: Little sister of the imposter Sirzechs, I will have you die as well.

Issei: Sora... Where did you go, brother? Come on, we're going home... If you hide we won't be able to leave! I know that you're a jokester, but this time it isn't funny bro...

Kiba: He lost it.

Asia put her hand over her heart and started crying as she saw the person she loves was broken.

Asia: Oh Issei...

Issei: Come on Bro... Let's go home! I don't want to play anymore. SORA!!!!

Issei continued to wander aimlessly around the room calling his brother out.

Issei: Sora.... Come on man! We're suppose to do the three legged relay race with Asia and Jeanne. We need to practice!

Asia then hug Issei from behind.

Asia: Oh Issei!

Everyone in the room started crying as well and Xenovia looked at Shalba completely furious and charged at him with tears on her eyes.