Chapter 34 (Born) Dimensional Gap

No one's POV

Everyone in the room was currently quite Basara, Maria, Yuki, Kurumi, Astolfo, Sieg, Jin, Azazel, Sirzechs, Michael, Serafall, Ajuka, Rossweisse, and Irina were looking at Rias and the others as Jeanne were waiting for the ORC members to give her their answer.

Jeanne: Now, do you still intend to save him? I want an honest answer...

Jeanne was already crying her heart out, she couldn't hold it any longer. The pain of watching her childhood friend in so much pain, the person who saved her life, the person who was abandon, who was discriminated. Now, she was just waiting for them to give her the answer.

Issei: The more reason why...

Everyone then looked at Issei as they saw he was also crying his eye out.

Issei: The more reason why, it has to be us. His my brother, he has help me more than I can count.

Rias then stand besides Issei's left.

Rias: We owe Sora to much to abandon him... And just like Mio, I love him to much to abandon him.

Akeno then stood besides Rias's side.

Akeno: Sora helped me overcome my hatred and my heritage over my father. Now it's my turn to help him overcome his hatred and heritage over his mother.

Kiba then stood besides Issei's right.

Kiba: We're fully ready to sacrifice anything to bring him home safely. He saved me from the path of revenge, now is my turn to save him.

Asia then stood beside Akeno's side.

Asia: He showed me the love of a family. Even though, he never know what it's like in being one. He is the best Big Brother I could have ever ask for. There is no way I could sit still while he suffers.

Koneko then stood beside Kiba's side.

Koneko: He help me accepts who I am, now it's my turn to help him accept himself.

Gasper then stood besides Koneko.

Gasper: He taught me how to be strong. He told me how to be brave and not scared of everything. Now it's my turn to help him.

Xenovia then stood besides Asia.

Xenovia: He help me find a new purpose in living. He accepts me with open arm when I thought I have lose everything. Now it's my turn to save him.

Issei: That's our answer! He keeps saying, that Every Good Story got to have a Happy ending. He helps us find ours. Now, it's our turn to help him find his!

Jeanne: Even though... He already said his Goodbyes...?

Issei: This isn't goodbye! We will bring him Home! His Family is waiting for him!

Jeanne saw the determination in their eyes, as they were ready to sacrifice everything and she couldn't help but form a small smile along with everyone else.

Jeanne: Then bring him Home... Help him find his Happy Ending in his story.

Basara: His my brother too, I don't want to lose him like I lose Mio...

Maria: He saved my Mother from Zolgia. I don't want to lose my Brother as well.

Yuki: Sora really did the right thing be friending you guys.

Kurumi: When he gets home, we should welcome him with a welcoming party.

Astolfo: He's the most kindest person I've ever met. He doesn't hold any grudge towards the people who discriminated him. But instead, he continue to push forwards.