Chapter 41 (Hero) School Trip End

No one's POV

Sora with his new Balance Breaker had appeared right before Gilgamesh and Cao Cao. He has finally reached the level where he could used his Balance Breaker while also equipping his Promised Victory. And finally, he could hear Merlin's voice inside him.

Merlin: You've done it! You've unlock your potential!

Sora(mind): So this is the power that Mother has left for me. And Draco's true power!

Draco: Yeah. I feel it too, partner. This nostalgic feeling brings back memories. This is my original aura, and your aura have fused into one!

In his own mind, he saw Merlin smiling at him. And another person standing there.

Merlin: The door to your potential has opened

Sora: Merlin, thank you very much.

Merlin: There's no need for thanks. You are the son of our King. It is only natural for us to help. And now, we'll finally be able to go.

Sora: Go? You don't mean...

Merlin: Yes, the remnants of our feelings held us here, but it's time for us to break free from this Sacred Gear.

Sora: But, I still have tons of question to ask. What kind of person my Mother is? Where is she right now? If possible, I want to go look for her.

Gawain: You'll be fine. Your Mother is exactly like you. Personality, looks, all together. And as long as Draco and your friends are with you. Now go forth, Black Dragon Emperor. Prince of Knight.

Sora: Merlin, Gawain.

Gawain: If you ever meet your Mother, tell her that, me and Merlin never gave up.

With that, Merlin and Gawain left, leaving Sora behind as he stretch his hand out to stop them only to no avail. He let out a sad expression before returning to the real world as he glared towards his opponent. His power continue to rise every dying second, while also distributing his own power to the rest.

Gilga: Wha—

Cao Cao: What is this?

Cao Cao and Gilgamesh were still in the state of shock that his Ea was blown away. And as soon as they opened their eyes, Sora was rushing towards them with his Excalibur in hand.