Chapter 26 (Born) The Last Day of Summer Break

No one's POV

Rias is still holding Sora's lifeless body and her energy continue to flare up and destroy the area and Loki just smirked.

Loki: What strong and passionate thought. I see... So this is the little sister of the Devil King, SirZechs.

Everyone continued to look at Rias's aura as it continue to flare up.

Akeno: Don't do this, Rias!

Rias ignore her and look at Sora.

Rias: Sora, please forgive me... I'll fix this...

Rias then glared at Loki and her aura flare up even more.

Sona: Rias! This isn't what Sora would want!

Sona tried to stop Rias, but she was pushed back by Rias's aura and Rias continue to glared at Loki until something fell of Sora's pocket and Rias saw it and looked shocked.

Loki: Odin you sly bastard. How shrewd of him to summon Thor's War Hammer. Fenrir, destroy that detestable Hammer with your jaws!

Fenrir then broke free from the swords and chain that everyone used to bind him and jumped towards the Hammer.

Issei: The Hammer!

Fenrir was about to bite down on the Hammer when suddenly, a Magic Circle appeared and multiple chains came out and held him down.

Loki: What is the meaning of this?!

Rossweisse: The Magic Chains of Gleipnir?! Why is it here?

???: We prepared them.

Everyone then looked and saw Kuroka sitting atop a cliff.

Koneko: Kuroka!

Kuroka then looked at Koneko and saw that Koneko was in her cat form.

Kuroka: Shirone, that form. So you've finally accepted your own power.

Koneko: Maybe, but sad I'll never be like you, Kuroka!

Kuroka: I guess we'll have to wait and see. We are a fighting species that cannot find peace in our hearts. Someday. You, too...

Loki: How dare a mere demon of the Far East go against me!

Loki then blasted Kuroka, but they were all deflected by a blond man with a sword.

Arthur: Greetings. My name is Arthur of the Vali team. Lord Loki, we will be taking custody of Fenrir from this point forward.

Loki: What did you say?!

Kuroka: Vali wants the fangs that can even devour Gods.

Arthur: The Holy Sword Collbrande. Even a God like you cannot scratch it.

Loki: Tell your Master he will regret his decision.

Kuroka: Suck it. The only one regretting anything is you.