Chapter 38 (Hero) The Party of Heroes

No one's POV

The next day, at the rooftop of the hotel, both Sora and Issei were having a duel with one another.

The team had decided to train up for what any kinds of threats that might come during the school trips

The team had decided to train up for what any kinds of threats that might come during the school trips. Along for the upcoming rating game with Sairaorg.

Sora: Alright, lets wrap it up.

The two of them stopped what they were doing and Asia hand them some towel so they could wipe away their sweats.

Issei: Thanks Asia.

Asia: No problem. Being able to help you makes the school trips even more special.

Kiba: Traning is the best way to shorten the gap between two people. Don't you think having more partners would probably help.

Kiba said coming to the roof with Xenovia and Jeanne.

Xenovia: Yeah. I had to agree with Kiba.

Jeanne: That's right, the more the merrier.

Sora: You sure do love that practice staff, Jeanne.

Jeanne: Of course. I'm gonna be carrying it everywhere I go today. Since I don't want any chances.

Xenovia: The same goes for me and my practice sword.

Kiba: Here's an idea, why don't you both take this with you?

Kiba said while conjuring two short sword for Jeanne and Xenovia.

Xenovia: Thank you.

Jeanne: Yeah. This should be pretty easy to hide while walking around. Now, we'll be prepare once we get attacked again.

Sora: That's true. We can't let our guard down when the Chaos Brigade or loose in Kyoto.

Kiba: We should all be extra vigilant today.

Issei: For sure.

Sora: Well enough talk. Let's return to our training.

Everyone: Yeah!

(Timeskip)

During noon, Sora along with his classmate all started walking around sightseeing around Kyoto.

Aika: Asia, there's a rumor that if you trip in this stairs, you'll tumble to your death.

That made Asia terrified.

Asia: What? How scary!

Asia quickly snuggle towards Issei's left arm terrified.

Issei: Hey calm down. Its just an urban legend.

Suddenly, Xenovia snuggle towards Issei's right hand confusing him.

Issei: What? Oh come on, not you too?